10.New Bet

Xiao Zhan POV
I am attending classes but I am just present physically here but mentally I am thinking about sehun. How can he be so good? Or he might just be good at hiding his true self..

No matter how much I convinced myself I can't even point one fault in this guy. I am feeling restless. I can't concentrate on a single thing and the reason is engagement.
I am failing on each attempt what more can I do? I don't even think of good plan. not anymore. Think xiao Zhan.... Think hard.
What can you do? And after thinking so hard I concluded that my ability to think of new plan is gone. My class just ended.me and my friends went to our usual place.I was surprised to see darrren wang there.
You came back? I said
Yes and we hugged each other I really miss you I said. Me too he said.

You look so Stressed? What happened?
Darren ask

(P/S: -Darren know everything about sehun being xiao Zhan fiance. Also about the bet. You wonder how? They have group on wechat through that he knows everything.He just came back from his home town. He went there to meet his grandparents.)

Seems like sehun is tough guy. I guess I will start preparing for the party. Afterall I am gonna have my cruise back. I will give you a grant party ayanga said

Shut up. No matter what I do. It doesn't even help me little to make him look a bad guy. I don't know. What to do anymore. I Said

Yibo POV
After the class ended I was walking around campus. Someone come towards me. It was a girl and she stood infront of me.
What does this girl want. Who is she I thought. She suddenly handed me a letter and said I have liked you for a while now. Please don't reject me. I truly like you. Those were her words.
I politely handed her the letter and said I don't like you. And leave from there. Actually she confessed to me in the campus and when she came towards me crowd gathered around us. She might feel humiliated or embarrassed by getting rejected in front of so many people. But I just can't say yes to her just because of people. When I was leaving I heard people saying "ohh no" or" damn" like that.

No one POV
Xiao Zhan and his friends witness that scene.

Look isn't that yibo and Emily.. Don't tell me she get rejected by him. Chuye said

Is this first time you're seeing yibo rejecting someone. Though yibo is new student,still so many are trying to chase him but he just rejects them fiercely. He is tough like his brother. Ayanga said.

Or Maybe he is gay. Xiao Zhan said.

Oh it' can't be. Really? Chuye said

Then why would he reject so many girls
Xiao Zhan said

Ohh please he rejected some boys as well
Ayanga said.

Ohh really? Xiao Zhan said

You might know more about him afterall you guys are roommate. Ayanga said

We barely talk.I never really intended on knowing anything about him. That's what I like the most he and I never really had a conversation.And I don't know why are people chasing after him.like just because he is handsome? People really love appearance.xiao Zhan said

You are talking like you are not after face? chuye ask

I am not after face really. And even if I to talk about his face.....I will never go after him. He is not my type. Xiao Zhan said.

I want to change my dorm just because of him. But I can't ,it's arranged by sehun himself. If he can't follow me 24/7 he sent his brother to monitor me. Its hard to admit but he is really smart. Xiao Zhan said.

Then do you think sehun is handsome?
Chuye ask.

Yeah. He is .
xiao Zhan answer unconsciously.