2.At Funeral

"You have always been my side. All this years with you and memories with you will lead me to life ahead. I love you Carmen and I always will".Mr. Lee unsaid words

Mom I will complete your promise instead of yibo. And also I will take care of yibo and also the guy whom you want me to marry. " Sehun sentences in his heart

Carmen I will fullfill the promise. My xiao zhan is little stubborn but i know your son will handle him perfectly. Your decisions has always been right.
Mrs. Xiao words in her mind

Mrs. Xiao POV

After funeral I went towards yibo and sehun.
Hello I said.
hello aunty sehun said.
I noticed the carmen bracelet was in sehun hands.
sehun did mom tell you something about xiao zhan? I ask
yes aunty don't worry I will marry him and take care of him sehun said
By listening his word I smile and thought about what Carmen said " My children's are obedient ".Then I saw yibo who was silent. He was same age as xiao zhan but he was different he was silent don't talk a lot but I knew was suffering inside so I hug him and he hug me back and started crying and tell him it's okay mom is always with you in your heart. He hummed at my statement... .........

After funeral I went to xiao zhan and tell him about the promise he said he Will never marry sehun in his life..... And I retorted you have to...

After some years

Yibo and sehun are living in abroad. Yibo is studying there and sehun is handling the company matters. At young age sehun became the CEO of his dad company. On other hand yibo has always been the top student. He was also promising son.

Xiao zhan in Beijing university he is the student from business department also the top student. his friends are peng chuye and ayanga both came from rich family they are both along with xiao zhan are spoiled kids.

A Day At university

Damn I like him so much it's hurt to see him with her ayanga said when he saw zheng with his girlfriend.

if only they will broke up then I might have a chance. Listen guys I want to make a bet if you make them separate I will give you whatever you want ayanga said

Fine I will do that but what Is reward?
Xiao zhan said

If you separate them I will give you the casanova cruise the one that my family own I know it's your favorite so think about it. Ayanga said.

Good then make the paper's ready I want our next party on Casanova. Xiao zhan said

Wohhh look at that confidence peng chuye said

Ofcourse I never lost a single bet Xiao zhan said

Xiao Zhan POV

Let's test how much trust you both have in each other and how faithful you are to each other.I can't go for zheng I guess I will go for his girlfriend then.

I found  her details where she goes and  her mutual friends. And I make some friends who were her friends as well  that's the only way to reach a girl. So at one party her friend introduced me to her it's not like zheng gf doesn't know me coz I am famous in our university but this is the first time we are interacting and we did handshake I kissed the back of her hand and said you're really beautiful why didn't I see you before. And then we chat for a while she started taking interest in me and I was also not an innocent person so I was also flirting with her. In the middle I asked her if she's single ?and she hesitate and said yes I am single and yeah the fish gets in the hooked itself.

So I told her would you like to give me a chance she hesitate and didn't say anything so I said it's okay then I will leave first and then when I was leaving she hold my hand and I smirked and look at her, she tell me that she will give me a chance. I hug her and my friend was there to take our photos and I kissed her. And that photos was enough reason. I thought I Need to show them to zheng so I buy a sim and send him those photos when there's was a status he seen those photos I broke the sim card and also in those photos my face was blurred so he will never know it was me.

The other day in the canteen that girl came to me.
I was looking for you come to think of it we didn't even change our contacts she said . I asked her who are you and she was in daze what?  Wait last night didn't you told me to give you chance I chuckled what I will ask you to give me a chance who do you think you are? ..
Everybody started whispering in the canteen. And she felt embarrassed so she immediately leave from there.

Zheng was avoiding her as well and tell her to get lost. She told him to give her a chance to explain but he didn't listen to her and tell her that we are no longer in relationship lets break up and with that he leave. and I was enjoying this scene with my latte.. So where are papers Ayanga? I asked
You're really heartless ayanga said
True that I said.....