22.Give up

Darren POV
...
Nowadays zhan is not hanging out with us .. don't tell me....he is spending his most of time with yibo....I don't like this.I should stop this stupid "bet" thing.what if yibo really fall for him..or worse xiao zhan too.. This can't be.I need to find him somehow...I went to his room.Xiao Zhan opened the door.he smile at me.. my intuition were telling me that it's the wrong time to be here...but still I don't Regret.I want to meet xiao Zhan badly... I want to see him .talk to him..

Hey ... what's up he said.
I just wanted to have talk with you I said
Come inside he said

There I saw yibo in the room.. I know they are roommates but watching him in that room really pisses me off.Like why he is here....It should be me.. Having Xiao Zhan as roommate. Then after glancing at him I shift my gaze towards xiao Zhan again and.....I said
"Alone."

I dont know if its just me but yibo look at me like he'll kill me . Did he hate me this much.. feelings are mutual...then I thought

What's it about....xiao zhan ask
I don't like the atmosphere in this room I thought..so I just make an excuse by saying.

I have some problem with some topics can you explain them to me today.... I ask
Why not xiao zhan said.. as always Xiao zhan agreed to help me...he never says no to me.
I'll wait in the library. I said and leave from there .
......

No one POV

You're not going anywhere?yibo said
Yibo ,I know we're now a thing but I would have listen if we were dating truly it's just try out .If you want me to stay let's date for real.....how about it.xiao Zhan said..
I can't..
But still you're not going anywhere...stay....yibo said

Just because I like you . that doesn't mean I'll not talk to my friends. Xiao Zhan said.
I am not forbidding you from talking with your friends...I just don't want you to go  teach him.From all of your friends I kinda don't like him so don't go..yibo said

I'll meet you in the evening.... gotta go to library Xiao Zhan said
Wait hold on I m coming with you yibo said.
No you're not..Xiao Zhan said...and he leave.. after getting ready
He went to library there he saw Darren smiling toward him he gave the smile back with his cute bunny teeth...

Sorry to keep you waiting.. Xiao Zhan said...
It's okay.... Darren Said... Darren was already with some book's although he wanted to ask him about these past days and also how's it going between him and yibo..but asking him directly is weird so he thought let's create a good atmosphere first  then I'll ask him....he asked xiao Zhan some topics. xiao Zhan bring his diary so he one by one cleared his all doubts and just to make sure if he understood he gave him questionnaire to solve.....while Darren started solving the questionnaire  xiao Zhan start scrolling his phone.

Darren's POV

After solving the questionnaire..it was almost lunch time.So I thought why don't I ask him for a lunch..this way I can take him somewhere where we can be alone..and I can talk with him..
Let's go for lunch I said.
Yeah....why not....he said.

After we left the library he was moving towards canteen I grabbed his hand and said..not here let's go somewhere..I want to eat something nice.today's lunch is on me I said
If it's on you...I don't mind going anywhere..he said smiling..

We went to a cafe he ordered some food.while eating I ask him casually
Why aren't you hanging out with us lately.....I ask

It's not intentional but for now I am bit focusing on yibo...you know the bet...and also my engagement thing I want to get rid of it...as soon as I can....he said...
Well I think there's no chance with yibo perhaps I said
Why? He ask

I mean he look like he's straight.....I mean I don't think he will go for men .I said....

after saying this I know I am not very sure about this...but still I want to say anything that will slightly make Zhan give up on  chasing yibo..

The other day I saw them in the mall and I don't like them seeing together....xiao Zhan play with many people...but I never cared but this time it's different.I don't know I just don't want him to win this bet.

I can't hide this jealousy and the feeling I have for him.... not anymore....

From the first time I saw him.I started falling for him. for me he
was someone who shone with a brilliance of thousands of suns. To me, he was the pinnacle of what I aspired to be. To me, he would always be the one who stood above the crowd. To me, he was someone I  could never hope to get.

I always thought I  will get over him eventually.but whenever I saw him the feeling started growing more and more...at first I thought it was silly crush but it turned into more . I thought being friends with you was enough.but it wasn't.I don't wanted to ruin our friendship.

But this time I want him... I want to hope
This all thoughts were going around my head...
Hey .....what Happened? What are you thinking so deeply He ask..
Now is the time I should directly ask him if not now then when......
So I ask him..

"what going on with you and yibo...I mean you were going to hit on him..so is there any progress.." that's what came out of my mouth...I am such a loser.. I thought.

Nothing much...he said..I am still trying..so that he can at least form a relationship with me ....but I will not give up ...he said..

Give up I said..
..what????. I can't.. he said....
Please give up ok? I will stop this bet thing....you don't have to do it anymore..I will talk with chuye....I said

Firstly I am not only doing this for bet
At Least not.... anymore.....he said.

I know guys this chapter is very short...but please cope with it... Thanks for support...I will update as soon as I can....and please do vote and drop comment....♥️and tell me how you feel and please do suggest if you can....