9.breaking hearts

Xiao Zhan POV
I had enough of this. I started acting like I am kinda now interested in this engagement and just so I could know about sehun more and  to execute my plans but  all that  I am trying to call off this engagement is not helping. I hate going on date with him. Should I just tell him that I don't want to go on date with you.
But then again he will come to campus and dragged me to dates afterall he got permission from my mother to do whatever  he want to do with me. Is she really my mom or his, I should think about something. I don't want to go dorm I should just go to bar to make my mind at ease. So I went to bar. I had some drinks and now I am kinda feeling good ,thank god chuye is here now I can get drunk he will take care of me.

No one POV
Silent room of dorm, all lights are off and there's person who is sitting looking at the photo.. Crying... Sobbing thinking about the person who is in that photo.

The person who is crying is yibo... And he is missing his mom on top of that he is feeling frustrated and anger is running through his body the flashbacks are not leaving him. The flashback of the person who broke the momentum of his mother.

All he was thinking at that moment was why didn't he punch xiao zhan or broke his bone... Just because he is his brother in law.... And the answer was no he did have feelings for xiao zhan... But just can't bring himself to accept it.but xiao zhan really hurt his feelings this time.

Out of all people he have to fall for xiao zhan not only he is brothers fiance but a spoiled brat who don't care about anyone.

He is not here, maybe he is at home today he had a date with sehun so sehun might have dropped him at his home. Actually I don't want to know about him. But should I message sehun that he is not at dorm. To be honest I don't want to see his face.

At least for today I don't wanna know about his whereabouts.

In the morning
Xiao zhan came to dorm. After getting drunk he stayed at hotel and now he is at his dorm. To get fresh and to attend his classes. He saw yibo was sleeping. After seeing him he went to the campus he wanted to have breakfast.. He was reaching towards canteen suddenly dilreba called his name.
.
Dilreba POV
I wanted to have a talk with xiao zhan. After that cafe incident he didn't contact me. But he promised me that we will lure his fiance into our trap, step by step... I was feeling restless ,daily waiting for his message.. Suddenly I saw him and went towards him.
Xiao zhan..... Wait...... Xiao zhan... I called his name
What do you want?  He said
What about our plan?  I ask
What plan?  Ohh are you talking about my fiance?
Yes I said
You just don't have enough charm and also don't come to see me again, hope you will keep it secret he said.
I was shocked. Just like that we are back at being strangers just like before.
I don't want this I want him. He said I don't have charm.why?  What should I do to make him fall for me. I know I am looking pathetic here but what can I do I have been crushing over him from  our first year. It's hurts but  whom I can blame again, it's my own expectations  that are responsible. Xiao Zhan Don't even have slightest idea how it feels to begged someone for love. Hope that day never come.. When he have to beg someone for love.

Xiao Zhan POV
I was eating at canteen then I saw lusi coming towards me. Don't tell me she wants to have conversation with me. I looked down ignoring her presence. Xiao zhan... Xiao Zhan.... She calls my name
I am not deaf I said.
Why aren't you receiving my calls she ask.
Ask yourself I said.
What I did? She ask
Leave me alone first that dilreba and now her. spare me from these two. I don't know what she wants from me again.
I just give you one task and you weren't able to that? I said
I did what you told me to.. She said.
Yeah exactly.. My bad. you did it ohk. Congratulations. Now leave me alone. Or you want Money?  I can give you that just shut your mouth and leave me alone I said.
Why are you getting angry?  Don't be like that please. You said you will come to me if I do as you tell me to. You said if I truly love you then help you. I did it..
She said

Ohh really now it's again me who is telling you to get lost and  never come to see me again. I said

She started crying.
Oh please.. Don't cry ,you look pathetic, who told you to expect anything from? me? I said

Xiao Zhan I really love you please don't be like this. I will do anything to make you happy. We will be better together. I will do anything as long as you like it. Just don't leave me. She said

Ohh please... You are not my type and never was and never will be you're just one of those simps who are after me. I said and with that I leave

Lusi POV
He just broke my heart again. I did what he told me to. Why I like him so much. He don't care about anyone feelings.
I should have known about this...
when he can go to any level just to get rid of his fiance why would a person like this will stay with me. But again he himself told me that he will date me if I do what he say. He broke me again but can I blame him?  No it was me who was at fault as well I also did anything he told me to. I was so blind. I was also at fault. His fiance is truly a good person and I did everything to get on his nerves and on top of that I try to break his engagement. But what's the benefit?  I am here blaming myself.
Xiao Zhan doesn't know what love is?  One day when he realised what Love his he will understand me, for sure. I hope he also dont have to beg anyone for love like me.