17.Kiss

YIBO POV

I arrived at the party everybody was looking in my direction. After cutting birthday cake when everyone was one by one wishing me I saw xiao zhan. He was looking so handsome. How can someone be handsome and beautiful at the same time. But then I saw sehun standing beside him he was introducing xiao zhan to someone. Yeah exactly stop thinking about xiao zhan he is your brother's fiance and now is officially introduced to people's. I was feeling uneasy. Sehun and xiao zhan came to wish me. After receiving their wishes I thought I should leave afterall what I will do here anyway?. So I leave from there.

I reached dorm and took a shower and change my clothes into comfortable ones.I was standing at balcony Of our dorm. I saw xiao zhan standing near the gate. What he's doing here? when he should be at party. I saw him receiving a parcel from someone. He enter the gate of our dorm. I was still standing there lost in thoughts. Then I hear xiao zhan singing birthday song. He was holding the cake in his hands. And was walking towards me.I was touched. So he was receiving the cake parcel.I walk towards him.

He told me to make a wish so I did. Then he smeared my cheeks with the cake. I wanted to do the same, but he wasn't letting me. I was running behind him but he was fast.Then he run towards the balcony. Wrong move zhan I thought.
finally I got him so I hold his both arms and our eyes meet.
He laughed.

Why are you laughing. You just get caught you know? I said
But the cake is there look in the room. And we are here ,you need to get the cake first so that you can smeared it on my face. Go and get the cake first he said
Yeah exactly so that you can run? Right?
I am not dumb I said
I close the distance between us and lean towards him. I put my cheek against his and rubbed my cheek slowly with his. Now his cheeks also had a little cake on it. After that I saw his face and our eyes meet.

His eyes are really beautiful. I can stare at them my whole life. We were staring at each other.Then he broke the eye contact and said wait I have something for you. He went inside the room so I followed him.

Then he suddenly give me a gift.
What is it? I asked
See yourself. He said.
I open the gift box and saw that ,its alarm that he broke.The alarm was given by my mom to me so I was touched. I love the gift. But I was confused.
How? When? I asked
Actually I go through your stuff today and found this in a box. I am sorry that I broke it. But I fixed it, it might not be same as before but it's working perfectly. I just add some sticker so that the broken part will be hidden. If you don't like that stickers you can remove those. He said

he might've fixed it himself,coz it's old and nobody can give its parts. I was touched. So I hugged him. And he hug me back. When we broke hug,I was staring at him.he lean close to me. I didn't move a bit. I can feel his scent it was out of the world. I was lost in his eyes. Then I felt his soft lips on mine slowly touching my both lips. I was stunned. I Don't know what to do, he was kissing me and my heart started beating fast. I just want his lips on mine.

I don't want him to stop. He was kissing me but I stay still. I wanted to tell him that I am liking this. So I licked his lips,when he was kissing me. He smiled in between the kiss. He again take my lips in his lips slowly calmly he was kissing me by tilting his head, I don't know what to do so I give peck on his bottom lip. He now broke the kiss and started laughing.

What are you laughing for? I ask
You don't know how to kiss?it's cute, this thing you're doing being all nervous . He said.
Who told you that? I said
I can tell.just now you couldn't....
I cutted him saying it's coz it's my first time kissing someone.i said
You've never kissed anyone? He ask

I know how to kiss ohk.I just don't want to kiss you I said
We don't have to do this if you don't want to? And you're telling me you don't want to? Ohh please you were literally all over me, not that I mind, you just can't help yourself can you he said.

you kissed me first I definitely didn't. Shut up and teach me.I shout loudly
He grinned
What? I ask
Say it more politely then I will decide.he said
I can't have my first kiss to be with some stranger, so could you please practice with me. I said
If anybody where to kiss me... I Would want that person to be you I thought in my mind.
Wanna practice? Close your eyes and follow my lead he said
So I did..

He grabbed my face and,Our lips meet each other. He takes my lips in his and started devouring them slowly. I did the same. I don't know how to kiss....it was my first kiss and why zhan is good at kissing. He doesn't seem to be bothered by the way I was kissing ,so I might be doing fine. But then he stop and said don't rush, do it slowly with feel. I was really kissing him, he was really kissing me and world around us was meaningless. The kiss was gentle. His lips were soft. I got to know how to kiss. To kiss someone you love is the best feeling in the world.

There's a point where I was winning in the kiss battle but then he felt breathless and broke the kiss.
Did I do it right ? I ask
You did wonderful. Did you enjoy it? he ask
Yes. Can we do it again I ask?
Ahh? He said in questioning tone
I said can I get another one? Can i kiss you.
He then grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him and we started kissing again.

We were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. I circled my hands around his waist and his both hands were on my shoulder. His lips were so soft and addictive.Now it was me who was tilting head and kissing him. Suddenly he broke the kiss.
You're fast learner He said
I pulled him again towards me for kiss. I want to kiss him as much as I can. So I didn't let him finish and was kissing him and he did the same.Then his phone started ringing but both of us didn't stop. But it was ringing continuously.

I broke the kiss .Take the call it might be important I said.
Who the heck? He said and went to pick up the call.
It's not important he said. Let's do what we were doing. We started kissing again his phone was ringing again I broke the kiss.
If it's not important then why it's ringing continuously? Who is it? I ask
He scratched the back of his neck and said.. Nothing it's just..........
I cutted him asking tell me who is it?
It's sehun he said
Pick up the fucking call I yelled.
Ok. I am picking up. Don't yell ok? He said.

Sehun and xiao zhan conversation

Hello. Xiao zhan said
You were sleeping? Sehun ask
No xiao zhan said.
Are you feeling well now. How's your headache? Sehun ask
I am feeling well. I am feeling sleepy so I will call you later xiao zhan said
If you don't feel well call me and take care. Good night .sehun said
Good night. Xiao zhan said.
And call ended