15.Jealousy

Next day

YIBO POV

I went to the practice hall, I have an upcoming event. There I am going to perform a couple dance with zhao liying.
She is my partner, I give her whole week to prepare ,now it's time to see her progress. She was already there. Apart from us nobody was there coz, we both went early so that we can practice more.
Did you practice the steps I told you to?  I ask

Yeah I did she said
Show me what you got I said.
She dance and I was impressed. She might had practice a lot. I clapped and said awesome, really good.
Let's dance together and we started dancing after sometime I realized that it's time for all the other members of club to come and they were coming one by one. But me and Zhao liying was still dancing ignoring their presence. We were not in sync so it will took a lot of practice. After sometime we both were tired

Yibo, you and zhao liying are practicing for a while, how about teaching some dance steps to us. Our Group dance is also important for event.Riley said

I am little tired and our group dance is almost done ,just  last part is remaining. But the couple dance we are gonna perform is lacking behind. I guess I need to practice with zhao liying today so I might not be able to. I said

How about you teach me and I will teach all our  group members besides I am fast learner. Riley wang said

That will do I said. I show him some dance step and started practicing with zhao liying. Riley wang is fast learner just after seeing one time he can memorize all the dance steps. So I was rest assured.

Xiao Zhan POV

I reached the dance club and saw riley was standing in front of our group members I went towards him and whispered in his ears where's wang yibo? He show me the corner of the practice hall where he was practicing with a girl.
ohhh what are they doing? I ask

He is just choreographer of our dance group. He has got his own performance, so today he is focusing on that Riley said
Ohh I said.

So our today's practice?  I ask
You've got me for today. He said
you're gonna teach us?  I ask. Yeah he said. Ohh Was my response . Then he show us the dance and as always we were practicing I am having some problem with the steps, riley help me  for  it.I was tired so I sit on the floor and saw yibo. he was still practicing with that girl. That dance they were doing was really hot and sexy too..

I then practiced a bit. Today me and yibo didn't talk. What a waste. I joined this club so that I can get closed to him. But it's not working. Also if I would have known that today he is not teaching us I wouldn't have come. Then I saw riley coming towards me. Are you leaving he ask.

Yeah I was about to leave I said.
Let's have coffee together he said
No problem. I said. Then we went to cafe and he was talking a lot. Do you know that you're really cute?  He said
I did know that. I said he laughed and said you're very interesting. I know I said.

Xiao Zhan,I want us to be friends he said
We are already friends, aren't we?  I said
I mean we talk or meet only in dance club ,I want more than that. Like hanging out together ,not only in the dance hall.he said Ohh like that.
If you want,We can do that I said.

Really?He ask.
Yeah I said.
So if you don't mind I have tickets of a movie how about we go to watch that movie.
Alright then. I said. Today was already boring, maybe if I went to movie at least I will enjoy myself. I went to movie with riley, he bought us some popcorn.
The movie started but I couldn't concentrate I was feeling uneasy because riley was staring at me.

You know it will be waste. I said.
What? He ask
Your money, that you spend on your movie ticket coz you're looking at me not at movie. I said

You  got the face that everyone want to stare at he said
Eww so cheesy I said
And we both laughed
After movie it was already late evening so we decided to went together for a dinner. When we were having dinner I saw yibo coming towards us. And he sit beside me.
I didn't know you invite yibo as well riley said
I didn't I said
I came here on my own. I wanted to have dinner with you guys. Got problem with that he said smiling but that smile was weird.
No ......no problem. Riley said
Then we started eating. riley and I were passing joke on the movie that it was not that good.
You guys went to movie? Yibo ask
Yeah.
Yibo looked at me angrily. But wait what I did?  Why is he looking at me like that. He was whole in the different mood during our dinner. But I didn't ask him.
After dinner we three were arguing on paying the bill. I will pay the bill coz I wasn't invited here yibo said. Riley said ohk then. It's yibo's treat today. Thanks yibo.

And yibo went to pay the bill on the counter. We were supposed to wait for him but Riley dragged me outside the cafe and we are now standing outside the cafe. What?  Why did you drag me here I ask.

I just wanted to say something. Thank you for coming with me today. I really enjoy today. It's because you were with me. And then he hug me. I didn't know what to do so I just put my one hand on his back, so it will seem less awkward.

When we were hugging I saw yibo. In front of me. His eyes were so different,  it was fierce in way that could kill anyone.
What.. It was him who insisted on paying the bill. If he didn't wanted to he should have told me I thought. We broke hug.
Thank you really. I am looking forward to hang out with you more. Riley said
We will I said.

Yibo came towards us. I will take my leave then.riley said and he leave.
We should go to our dorm as well don't you think? I said to yibo and started walking but he grabbed my hand. Oww.
Let goo........ It hurts...... I said
What were you doing with him..... Yibo ask.
What do you mean..... Oouchh. Let..... Go psycho. I said
I ask what were you doing with him. He said.
Whatever I was doing with him it's none of your business. I said
What did you say.  He ask.
I said it's none of your fucking business. Now let go. I said
You were flirting with him. Right? He ask
What??  I ask
I saw it. Yibo said
If that's what you think?  I said
You can't do this. Do you hear me. He said.
And why can't I?  I ask
It's because...... Because....
When he was hesitating I grabbed the opportunity and freed my hand from his grip.
I will do whatever I want, coz I am xiao zhan. I shout and walk....
He didn't follow me.

I reached dorm and saw my hand it was red. Fucking psycho. Is he mentally ill. What came to him all of sudden. I thought.

Yibo POV

When I was  dancing I saw riley and  xiao zhan was talking and seems like they know each other very well. When did they get so close?  How come i didn't know?
Hey let's do this one more time. Zhao liying said when I was lost in thoughts.
We again dance for quite some time. When I was about to leave I realized that xiao zhan neither riley wang were there.

I reached dorm and I was feeling uneasy. Why isn't he here?  Where did he went?  Did he went with riley?  I hate the way riley look at him?  It's  so obvious.
I  call and ask some people from dance club if they saw xiao zhan. They told me they might went together.
What he went with him .  I was angry at a level that I will punch anyone soon.

I message xiao zhan where is he?  He tell me he is having dinner at xx cafe. So I went there. Both were surprise, when they saw me there. After having dinner I went to pay the bill. When I came back  to our table. They both were not there. I went outside  the cafe and saw they both were hugging. I lost my mind. I felt a sudden anger.

I wanted to beat riley. But I can't. Riley leave from there and I started venting my anger on xiao zhan but suddenly he ask me a question that made me lost in thoughts. Why can't he flirt with riley? Exactly why would I care.? No I am not jealous.... I am really not jealous.. But then why I am doing this. And why I am  angry.... I should not feel jealous.
I can't do this. Sehun loves him...... Exactly I should have told him that he can't flirt with him coz he is my brother's fiance.

Time skipped..

I reached dorm and saw xiao zhan was reading something. Hey listen... He ignored me.
Xiao zhan...... Xiao zhan...... Xiaaaaaaaao zhannnn I said.
No response.
I put my hand on the page of the book he was reading.
he look up and our eyes meet.
What do you want?  He ask
I hold his hand. And said
Look I am sorry. I didn't mean to be rude to you. But either way you should not flirt with anyone.
And why?  He ask
Because you're my brother's fiance. He loves you a lot. I said
I wasn't flirting with him, he said.
What about him?  I ask
What do you mean? He ask
He was flirting with you right?  I ask
No he wasn't. He is just my friend.
And also  Even if I have someone I will tell you and your brother openly. I am not afraid of anyone. He said.
And with that he went to bed.