8.The hotel

In the morning sehun wakes up

Sehun POV

I woke up and feel like my head is goona burst. Then I noticed that I am not at my house but at some random hotel and I am naked and I was shocked when I saw a girl sleeping beside me. Good morning babe she said. I was about to say something but then I saw someone open the door and it was xiao zhan the person whom I want to see the least at the moment. He was shocked and then he clicked some photos and said I am going to show this to my mom and for your kind information I am not your fiance anymore don't ever show me your face. Zhan wait let me explain... It's not what you think I said. Really then what is it? or you like sleeping naked with your staff.

Xiao zhan leave from there. "I will deal with your later I said to that girl with full of anger. I also leave to chase xiao zhan.. But he was fast.. I message him but I was blocked I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.I first went to my house and then start thinking what exactly happened last night. I don't get drunk easily so what exactly happened? I went to the hospital to confirm my doubt aftersome time report came and I was right someone drugged me last night. I went to office and tell my manger to check all cctv of celebration party and also of "XYZ" Hotel. And tell me if you find something suspicious. I collected all the proofs that would prove that I am an innocent. And went to the campus in the evening. I hope zhan would give me a chance to explain myself. I was searching for him somebody told me that he is in the presentation room. I went there,I saw three people there ,they were his friends.

Get out zhan said
Listen to me at least give a one chance to explain myself. I said.
No. I don't want to listen any explanation I have made up mind. So please.....
I cutted him.. Can you guys pls wait outside. They leave me and xiao zhan alone and I locked the room coz xiao zhan was also trying to leave with them I grabbed his hand and lock the door and make him sit in the chair. I attached the pendrive to the projector and started showing all the evidences that could prove me innocent.
In 1 clip someone came to celebration party and give drug to lusi.
2 clip she mixed it in my drink
3 clip she and that someone dragged sehun to the car
4 clip is from hotel where sehun was forced and then I show him the reports proving that I was drugged and according to doctor if someone took those drug they fall sleep for at least 6-7 hr. So it was obvious I didn't fuck lusi.
Even after watching all this you think that I am drunk I still have a guy from the hotel staff who can tell that...
Stop it xiao zhan said.
Xiao zhan I will bring that girl she will herself tell you. Why she framed me I am sure she want something from me...
Xiao Zhan POV
I am stunned .this bitch manage to get all this proofs and that too so fast...i fucking hate him.it's so obvious that someone frame him. But no matter what happens he should not ask lusi for the reason or I will be in trouble. What if she spilled everything I should stop this here and find the other way to call off our engagement.
Ohk I trust you.. I said
You don't need to collect anymore proofs.
(I was afraid if he try to collect more he will find out it's me who did this all).
Sehun POV
After hearing that I hugged xiao zhan. I am really happy now and also unblock me. We will go on a date today I said.
I can't actually I have a project to do and I am really busy these days. He said.
Did you tell someone about this thing I mean mom or someone? I ask......
no I didn't tell anybody and also you don't need to tell someone about this either, not even your brother he said
Only yibo, he should know about this i said.
And why? He ask
My Secretary known about this so do my assistant and yibo being the most important person in my life didn't know about this seems unfair don't you think? I said.
So yibo is the most important in your life?he said
Yeah he is. So are you..... Both of you are important to me..
Who is more important me or yibo?
What? Why are you asking like this? As I said you both are precious to me at same level?.
What if I tell you to choose between me and him who will you choose... I ask
I don't know... I said
I thought you like me ... He said
I do. But yibo is also my little brother. Hope that day didn't come when I have to choose between you and him.and also I guess yibo should know this. I said
( xiao zhan thoughts: -if he know he will figure out that it was me coz ,when I was leaving in the morning for hotel "XYZ" He asked me too many questions. And also when I was on call with lusi he might have heard some keywords. Anyhow I should convince sehun to not to tell yibo).
Sehun dont tell yibo about this xiao zhan yelled.
But why? I said in small voice
Coz I don't want him to know. If you tell him I am not going on any date with you. No matter if you bring mom or anyone I will never again go on date with you I said.
Ahh!!!! .....ohk fine I will not tell him. Sehun said
At Evening
Xiao Zhan POV
Yeah I never wanted to go on a date with him but just to get rid of him and execute my plans I started going on date with him. But i never thought I have to come weekly. I fucking hate this. One thing for sure he truly likes me and that's why he is so fixated on our engagement. He is handsome but I don't like him. And again my bet. Even I was on a date with him all I could think of was how to call off our engagement. One thing clicked my mind and I asked him " What if I truly have someone in my life ?what would you have done? I ask him.
I would have get rid of him or if that person feelings were real for you I don't know...... But I will never give up on you... Also my decision depends on who that someone is? He said... Ohh was my response.. This bitch is not easy to deal with. Don't tell me he is already in love with me. After dinner he said lets go on a walk. We were walking and his phone buzzed he took that and said hello yibo..... Oh.. Ohkk. I will be there. We were walking nobody is saying anything I wonder why yibo called and what's their conversation then suddenly sehun ask. Is there someone in your life rather than your parents close to you? Umm no...
What about friends? Any bestfriend? He ask
Well I didn't really thought about it... Then again both of us were silent then I ask him what about you? Apart from parents anyone else? I ask. Yibo my brother he is younger than me but he is not childish. He is mature and very smart. He said. Well I can't relate with that I never had a brother. What about yibo, did he have any girlfriend? I ask
No he is actually into boys or maybe girls he himself is confused. He tell me one day after we came here in China. That he might be into guys.I then tell him that he should do what he love and love is love. And I will always support him, and help him If he need coz his happiness is more important to me he said.. His happiness is more important to you than yours? I ask..
Yeah.. If I have to sacrifice mine for him then I will do it happily. Don't get wrong he never had relationship actually he just don't know how it feels then I described my feelings towards you thats when he confirmed that he indeed like someone.......
Ohh I said...... We were again chatting to be honest I was getting bored I just want to go my dorm.it's getting late I think I should go I said. Ohh I didn't realize.. Time flies fast when I am with you I guess he said..... Ew that's so chessy I thought...... Then I will get going I said....let me drop you.... Ohh fine I said.