21.Yes...

Fine you can do this trying out or something but today our date isn't over yet.

XIAO ZHAN POV

What more can we possibly do on a mere date anyways if he want to continue this date so I can grant his wish afterall I broke his heart so I owe him.He was staring at me more like glaring this was the first time I see this kind of expression coming from sehun towards me. The eyes which used to have the gentle gaze for me has turned into the questioning one.

Aftersome time waiter came with wine. So the thing he order was wine
Cheers to your new relationship he said and all I could do was smile I can't even say thanks. I have broke so many hearts before and trust me I never feel this bad. But if this what it takes for my freedom then so be it.

One after another,.. He was taking glass. He wasn't stopping I grabbed his glass and said no more.
what right do you have to stop me he said. And I somewhat feel pain in my chest. I don't know how to answer this question.Again I grabbed his hand and said stop. I will stop if you stop as well.

I let go his hand. And said okay do what you want .one after another he was drinking. After Some time he got drunk.. Really drunk and he bump his head on the table. I shooked him.... Hey wake up..... You're going to sleep here? Hey I am talking to you.... I said....

But no response looks like I have to clean this mess. I support him and we went out of cafe. He has a very big figure and I am very small. So it was very difficult for me to come out of cafe along with him besides he was drunk so he was not walking properly. Somehow I managed to get to his car he didn't bring any driver with him. What the hell? Now I have to bring him home? Obviously he can't drive in this condition and also I can't leave him here alone.

No I can't just go to his home what if he say some bullshit ,he is drunk so he might will say something and his dad also live with him, or he live alone? I don't know anything about him. What should I do? For now I will just bring him to some hotel. So we were sitting in the car and he was almost all over me. I get it that he's drunk but this is still too much. So I tried to removed his head from my shoulder as he was leaning on me. He suddenly hug my waist and said.....

Don't...... Don't leave me.....
He said continuously and I don't know why but I feel bad for him. Afterall I am the reason for his condition. So I let him hug my waist. We reached hotel. I put his one hand on my shoulder and hold his waist so that I can support him and we  reached  hotel. I booked a room. We entered the room he was very heavy so i along with him we both fell on bed his lips was near my neck and he was very close to me. He was hugging me. I tried to remove his hands from my waist but he was holding it very tight.

He started kissing my neck I tried to stop him but he is strong than me he was kissing my neck.... And I was tired so I stop resisting..he suddenly stop and touch my face.... And I saw tears in his eyes he was caressing my face.

I love you.... I really do....he said and ....my  Heart started throbbing... Why?..... It's not like I like him or something maybe I went overboard. I don't know anymore...... Ughh. This sucks... Just go to sleep. I said.
He sleep hugging me tightly so I can't even go anywhere so I slept that way....

YIBO POV

I was supposed to give him a answer in the evening.. And he didn't even wait for it... Looks like he was very desperate to meet his dear fiance..... What the hell?. I am not feeling well at all its 11: 30 already... And he didn't come yet... Should I call him.No I can't ,he is on a date with sehun I can't disturb... But again isn't this so called date is taking too much time..... I waited for him.

After hour I dialed his number but it
was switched off... I dialed sehun's number but he wasn't picking up.... Whats happening...  I wanna know what they are doing... And where are they.......
I was restless whole night.... Every kind of thoughts about them were running in my head... What if they are..... No xiao zhan don't like sehun...... It shouldn't be..
It was morning... I didn't sleep the whole night.... I should have answer him... One thing I confirmed today I just can't let go xiao zhan... I am too much into him

XIAO ZHAN POV

Aftersometime I woke up and it was morning already. I removed his hand which were hugging me and left from there.

I took a taxi and reached my dorm I open the door and suddenly yibo hug me tightly. So tight that I can't even breathe.

Where were you? He ask

Ahh? I said

He hold my face and said...
" My answer is yes"

What?  I was shocked..
What do you mean by yes please elaborate I said... I understand his " Yes " But i want him to say it clearly.... I like teasing him...
I will tell you after you answer my questions.?
I call you last night . But your phone was dead? ... Where were you?  He ask..
I was in the hotel.... I said... I knew where this was going but I am loving this expression he is giving right now...
And with whom?  He ask
You know right? With my fiance... I smirked..
Fine you look amazing together.. I hope the best for you two.. He said and with that he was about to leave but I grabbed his hand...
We didn't do anything.I said
As if I care he said...
I started laughing... And he gets more angry
What are you laughing at?  I don't see anything funny?  He said
you're jealous?right?  I ask
I am not... He said
It's cute actually I said
Kiss me he said...
And I did.. I kissed him... It was soft gentle. I was kinda assuring him that it's only him that I like through that kiss. Suddenly I didn't realize when the kiss became aggressive..

He was sucking my lips

He was sucking my lips... Continuously.. Where did he learn this I thought. And I was also kissing him with the same intensity.. But then I couldn't breathe so I broke the kiss and
" Kiss me again"  He said.but-mmphm.
He didn't even ask for consent and started kissing me again.. So I went along with him.... We were kissing each other and I heard a knock on the door.. Hey yibo stop... There's someone on the door I said in between the kiss but he wasn't letting me go... Listen... There's someone.... So I bite his lip...
Ahhh...... He whimpers
I went to open the door and it was Darren....
..
Hello guys I am really sorry for taking too long.... But I was really busy...... Hope you all understand. Thanks for supporting this book.. Also for lovely comments and votes.....
Can you guys please drop your names and your country name so that I would get to know  my reader's more... It's okay if you don't wanna tell name but please do drop your country name
Happy reading ❤....