6.Meet

Yibo also stay there for one day and he is now back at his house.
Welcome back
How was your trip sehun said
Don't ask yibo said
Why what happened? Sehun said
Nothing yibo said
Anyways I am going to xiao zhan university today to meet him and I will drop you off as well and introduce him to you from today onwards you have to keep eye on him also I arrange both of you in same dorm. Sehun said
Is it essential? I mean i will keep eye on him but living in the same dorm with him what if he find me creepy and annoying Yibo said.
If he finds you annoying just hang in there. Sehun said
Whatever Yibo said
They both reach university.
You find him until then I will take a look at campus yibo said.
Ohk I will call you or msg you when I find him sehun said.

Sehun POV

I was searching for him I was really excited to meet him and the fact that he didn't know that I am goona meet him today was making me excited even more.
I bump into someone I was about to say sorry
But that person said are you blind?
And he was xiao zhan I said sorry and he said better use your eyes next and saying that he was about to leave I hold his hand he ask me what do you want?
Actually I want you I said
What?? He said
I mean I am sehun.... Your fiance...
He was shocked for a moment and then said ohh what are you doing here?
He said
I came to meet you I said
He started laughing and said now you have meet me never ever come to see me again.. He said
Good one but that didn't make me laugh I said
Hello I am not joking mr. I don't want to see your face again he said
Well that not gonna happen I said
What's with you? Are you idiot? He said
No I am your fiance I said
You really took that shit seriously you don't have to take it seriously you know he said.
Not only me but you also have to take it seriously I said
Fine I already have someone in my life he said.
So what? I said
I mean I have a girlfriend so we really can't be together he said.
Don't worry you guys will breakup he said And if not I don't mind you having girlfriend. I said
Fucking psycho....Hello mr. Fiance I am really not interested in this stupid engagement he said
I will make you feel interested I said
Before that happen I will find a way to call off our engagement. He said.
I gave a smile on his words
He was looking pissed I message yibo and tell him to come to the place where we were having conversation.
Me and xiao zhan was talking more like arguing.
Yibo came.......

Yibo POV

I went to see sehun brother I saw him and the person who was standing in front of him was derek I rubbed my eyes and saw him again it was really him and then sehun introduced derek as his fiance I was stunned I have many questions in my mind first was he is derek so why sehun is calling him xiao zhan and Derek was not surprised to see me he act like we never meet it was like there are two person with same face. But

I didn't react because neither did derek I was feeling sad why in the world whom I like have to be my brother fiance. But then again I thought I will move on From derek it's not like we were in relationship or something. After introduction sehun ask him to go on a date with him after he finishes his school premises.

I am having date with my girlfriend sorry he said. I was about to say something but sehun hold my hand and gave me a sign that don't. Fine how about tomorrow sehun ask. I am going on date with her daily he said. Don't test my patience I can unwillingly dragged you to date sehun said. And I will just watch right he said.

Whatever lets call off this engagement ohk? I will give you money and whatever you want how about it? You're bribing the wrong person he might have more money than you I said. With a pissed look he leave from there. He is lying about his girlfriend keep an eye on him he can do anything to call off this engagement and I will do anything to keep it sehun said.

My heart throbbed for a moment. But then again I am always here for my brother happiness.
I started investigating about him I already have my friends in that university thankfully they were the sources to find the truth about xiao zhan.

They tell me that they barely come to college they don't know anything and if they would have known wouldn't they have recognized derek but now it's our last year it's compulsory to come daily to uni so we will find about this xiao zhan or derek guy they said. Derek is xiao zhan knowing his personality he might have lied about his identity. Wenhan come to me in the evening.

I found out some information about xiao zhan wenhan said
Spill it I said
He is pretty rich guy. He is very famous in uni for his sassy attitude. Many wants to have relationship with him. He is heartless he don't care about people feelings he can be preety harsh. And he is stubborn if he want something then he can go to any level to achieve it. I just got to know just for the sake of mere bet he played with the feelings of a girl but then again that girl was not innocent either she was cheating on her boyfriend. It's the rumours I have collected some of them might be true and some might be wrong guys. but he is currently single that is true rumour.
I see I said.

Thinking about it if he can lie about his identity he can lie about being in relationship as well. I was lost in thoughts what in the world is xiao zhan? The more I met him the more I feel he is complex. Again we are sharing dorm..

Xiao zhan and his friends meet at their regular place

The convo:
So you are telling he come all the way here to our university to meet you... Peng chuye said laughing.
Don't laugh it's not funny that bitch is very different than I imagine. Xiao zhan said
So you imagine him huh. What kind of person you imagine him to be. Ayanga ask
someone whom I could handle but he was so fixated about this engagement I thought if I say that I have someone he will back off. Looks like I need to take this seriously. Xiao zhan said
But I am pretty much satisfied by his behavior truth to be told ayanga said.
And why is that peng chuye ask.
Firstly knowing by their first meet I think he is guy who can handle xiao zhan and
I can have my cruise back. That's why I am happy ayanga said.
Dream on xiao zhan said
I need to think about this xiao zhan thought.