18.I like You

Xiao Zhan POV

After the call I went towards yibo and I hold his face to kiss him but he avoid it. He move his head.

What happened? I asked. I was looking at him.  He was in daze.maybe he was thinking something.but then I again hold his face and started kissing him but he removed my hands from his face, and said
"You don't have to do that "
"I want to "I said.
He stared at me.
I really want to kiss you I said.
Go to bed. Forget about whatever happened today. He said

So you're telling me to forget our kiss? I can't, besides you yourself will never forget about this?  I said
It was just a mistake he said. And was leaving for his bed but I hold his hand.
It might be mistake for you but not for me.
He shrugged of my hand and said stop fooling around. I know you did just because you got excited.
Listen, i didn't do it just because I was caught in the moment or something. I did it because I wanted to. Do you hear me?

"I like you" I said.
What?  Wait... How?  When? He said
Stop asking if I said I like you then I like you. Now answer my question do you like me?.
No. He said
You don't like me.who tf doesn't like me? Stop lying. I said
I am not lying. He yelled and went towards bed

What the heck. I was so closed . Why is he resisting me. he like me ,I saw his expressions while he was kissing me. But why is he not admitting. I should make him admit that.

I woke up in the morning and saw yibo isn't here. I went to classes. He was not there. I went to dance club. But he was not there as well. Wait... I should check that yibo's group why didn't I think of this before..ohh so he is in library.

He was reading a book in the corner. Apart from him there was no one. I went towards him and sit beside him. What the hell are you doing here?  How did you know I am here?  He ask
Did you really  think I wouldn't find you?
I have my sources. I said
He was reading book. I put my head down placing it on  my both folded hands and titling my head little so that I can see him . I was staring at him.
Stop staring at me. He said
Then stop ignoring me I said.
I  am not ignoring you. I just hate you. He said.

Fine continue to act like you hate me. I am not giving up on you. I said
With pissed look he got up from his seat and start leaving.

I followed him. Stop following me. Leave me alone he said.
I can't.  I like you so much,  even though you're a bad kisser I said.
I am not a bad kisser he said in angered tone.
I lean towards him and said here prove it to me I said.
Shameless  He said.
Are you playing hard to get?  I ask
No. I don't like you is as simple is that he said.
Fine. Give back my kisses that I gave you last night. I said.
Shut up.
I hold his hand and said I am serious.
It's better if you stop while I am being polite here. You don't want to get insulted in front of all people's. Right? He said.
I let goo his hand. His face just now was really scary.
If you don't like me now it's fine. At least don't ignore me. I said.
You know what?  I hate you. I hate you so much that I don't even want to see your face he said
Don't lie to me. I know you don't.I said
No response from him. So I ask him
Do you really mean that? 
Shut up he said
Fine, I hate you too. I said
I didn't ask he said
I hate you... So much I said
Good for you. He said
With that he went towards dorm

YiBo PoV

Xiao zhan was talking with sehun on call.
How come I forgot. I shouldn't be doing this. Xiao zhan is sehun's fiance.after attending  call he wanted to kiss me but I didn't let him. And I yelled on him. I didnt wanted to but what else I can do?

He just confessed. I should be happy that the person whom I like feels the same about me. But this is wrong. He shouldn't fall for me. We don't belong to each other
I should distance him from myself. I want to hold him but I can't.

We shouldn't be doing this. I will avoid him from tomorrow. So I didn't go to classes instead I went to library. Even in the library I went to the corner section so that nobody can find me. But god knows how did he find out that I was there. He came to me and started irritating me.

At a point he stopped ignoring me but he was staring at me. That was more difficult. How can I concentrate on reading when he is staring at me.

I had enough of this I thought. So I started leaving but he followed me. When he said that I am bad kisser. My ego was hurt. Then he lean towards me and told me to prove that I am not a bad kisser. When he lean towards me my heart was beating fast.  At a rate that I thought my heart will come out.

I said that I hate him. It's not true. But what else  I can say?. I can't say that I like him. Knowing my brother also like him. I should do something about this. He will come back. I should do something to avoid him. But what I can do. Was I too much before.

After some time

It's evening already and why isn't he here?  Should I call him?  I shouldn't have yelled on him?  Is he angry?  Or maybe upset.
It's better this way at least he will not irritate me.

But where is he. Why didn't he is here yet it's evening already. Maybe he is having fun with his friends or that Riley.

I should not worry about him. I should just sleep I guess. I went to sleep but I can't. Why the heck he is not here?.

Urgggghh!!...  I will just send him a message.

"Where the heck you are? ": - the message.

What?  He is not replying to me. Fine now no matter what he do I will not talk to him

After some time

It's night already and he is not here. Is he really angry?  Or Don't tell me something happen to him. No it can't be.
I should call him.

Pick up the call.... Damn it.
Hello....
Xiao zhan I said
.. He stutter and said
Hello......

Where are you.... I ask
Who are you? He said
What?  I ask
Who are you? He said
I am yibo. Now tell me where are you? I said
I am not telling you bye.... He said

Is it just me or he seems different. I should find him. I somehow find out chuye number and call him. But he didn't know where xiao zhan is....I asked ayanga he also don't know where xiao zhan is..

He didn't go to his house either. Then where the hell is he?  And with whom?
I called Xiao zhan again
But he was speaking nonsense and was not revealing his location. I also have my ways. Chuye told me the places he visits.
I take my bike and went for the places he usually visits.