3.Not even a single day

Sehun POV

Mom I miss you. I became the CEO of our company and yibo he is also studying very hard. And about the promise don't worry there's "not even a single day" I don't thought about xiao zhan even though I don't know how he looks?how his study going? What kind of person he is? I will accept him.
I have always keeping the distance from people who show interest in me coz I know I belong to someone but what about xiao zhan did he also ignore people for me ?for his fiance? This thought always came to my mind shanshan aunty(Mrs.xiao)calls me often and ask me about how I am doing and also ask about yibo. She always ask me to give her visit but I always refuse. Coz I am nervous I am afraid meeting her means Meeting him as well but I have decided to face it coz afterall he is my future. She always tell me that xiao zhan is stubborn, childish he is different from you. And that I need to tame him and make him fall in love with me. And I always respond with yes.

After thinking a lot I decided to shift to china and I tell yibo about this plan he said whatever you said is end of discussion and I smile I will admit you to the same university has xiao zhans so that you can tell me about his personality ohk.

What if he has bf/gf brother? Yibo asked
If he has partner I will talk about it with his mother. And then decide what to do.

I called my assistant to ask him to take care of yibo admissions and if he has booked the tickets of me and yibo. He said yes.
Xiao zhan I am coming wait for me.

Xiao Zhan POV
After winning the bet I felt like doing party I came home that night and hug my mom and ask her why she call me she tell me to eat something first.. Then after dinner she tell me that tomorrow your fiance is coming. So what? I asked. I want you to meet him. Tomorrow? I have plan tomorrow I am having party mom. You are doing it deliberately right?
No mom besides why do I need to make excuses when I can just refuse I don't wanna met him ok? Bye mom...
xiaoooo zhannnn she screamed wait there ..see you have to marry him do you get that stop fooling around you're not a kid anymore ......and what if I have a girlfriend mom? I ask
I know you don't have one if you're xiao zhan I am also your mom she said
..

Mom I don't like him and is he stupid to marry someone whom he don't know?I said
He isn't the one who is stupid the one who really is ......is front of me she said..
Mom..... I said
Zhan I know he is the right person for you she said
Is that what you think I will prove to you that he isn't one for me....... With that I left I heard her screaming
Don't do anything ... Stupid.... Don't

Next Day
Sehun and yibo were in china
Yibo what's your plan for today? sehun ask
I am going to meet my friends they booked the cruise to celebrate my arrival I will be there for 2-3 days..yibo said
Ohh good then enjoy yourself. Sehun said
Actually I was going to meet shanshan aunty .she call me to visit her can you please help me to choose the outfit sehun ask..
Woaahh this is first time I am seeing my brother asking for outfit seems like you're really nervous.. Yibo said

No I was just asking casually.. Sehun said

Sehun brother youre handsome no matter what you wear don't worry that guy+ his mother' will like you definitely and good luck. Yibo said
Thanks sehun said..

At Zhans Palace

Sehun POV

Hello I am sehun actually I came here to meet Mrs .xiao. I said this to the man who was at the entrance..
.
Welcome sir.. This way... He said
I entered the house and I saw the lady whom I met in my mom funeral.. She came to me and hug me I also hug her..
How are you aunty?
I am fine son... Look at you ........you have grown up to be handsome man my xiao zhan is really lucky she said.
I smile and tell her you are flattering me aunty... Then we were sitting in the living room it was big and there were only three people me Mr.xiao  and Mrs. Xiao. Me and Mr. Xiao were talking about business. So I didn't feel that bored but I was constantly thinking where's Xiao zhan?
After sometime Mrs. Xiao said that sehun actually I wanted to tell you from the start that xiao zhan is not at home infact he is not even in the city he will come after 2-3 days. Young kids these days always love outing and parties.

It's okay aunty actually meeting you both was also important I really felt nice to meet you both after long time..
Shanshan aunty tell me to come with her she will show me the room of xiao zhan and his photos as well.

Even though it was just photos I was still nervous about it ...how does xiao zhan look? That were the only thoughts I have in that moment it's not like I am fan of good looks but it's pleasing to eye's if you have the handsome fiance isn't it?. While I was having these thoughts a voice interrupted me saying this is xiao zhan room and it was aunty shanshan voice I entered in the room it was huge room.

Aunty said feel free to see his things I will be back in minute's I want to tell you something until then wait for me here.with that she leave.

I was roaming around his room I saw a photoframe near a bed it was him... Damn he is so handsome and kinda cute
I was very happy after seeing my fiance. I was observing his photo it was the kind of face that you can stare for hours or maybe days without getting bored.. And voice ring in my mind that he is mine.
He is my fiance afterall.

While I was having these thoughts  Shanshan  aunty enter the room and said so what do you think about xiao zhan? Is he upto your standards? I smile and said he is handsome

Is he upto your standards? I smile and said he is handsome. And very good looking
This is xiao zhan photo book you can have a look she said.
When I was looking through his photos..
Aunty said sehun listen, Actually my xiao zhan is quite stubborn. And he always deny the idea of getting married. Also he is stubborn to the level that he can do anything .can you promise me that no matter how stubborn xiao zhan is you will convince him to marry you.
I smile and said I promise you aunty that no matter what happened I will convince xiao zhan to marry me.
Actually sehun he will...... Umm...... Aunty said while hesitating
It's okay aunty you can tell me I have already made my mind to marry him it's not only about promise anymore its now me who want to marry him.

She smile and said that xiao zhan don't believe in love infact he don't have anyone in his life but to make you angry so that you will call off the engagement he will say that he has someone he even show you anyone to prove that but you don't have to influence by his actions.
She said
Yeah I understand. I will never let him call off our engagement don't worry aunty..
This kid.... Why are you calling me auntie call me mom from now on she said
Okay mom.