18| touching

1st person, Michael Afton POV

uuugghhhh im uploading so slow Im so sorry, im so tired sfjnbskgfjbsk

================

I spent about an hour on the washing. I don't know what they were doing in those few days alone, but these dishes were mortifying.

"How do you manage to use EIGHT bowls in THREE days?!" I said, motioning to the eight dirty bowls on the counter.

"Don't worry about it!" Y/N retaliated, waving the EIGHT bowls off. I ended up throwing the empty paper towel roll at them as they strode out of the kitchen, promptly dodging.

I carried on with the dishes...Eight bowls, SIXTEEN cups, three forks, one spoon, a single steak knife, a single pan, one ladle...two plates. Honestly, the math didn't add up at all, but I didn't comment on anything else.

Im not judging them on the dirtiness. Im judging them on the fact that they have all of these bowls and cups, but very few utensils. Most of them were still clean...

When I was finished, I joined them in the sitting room, where they were watching some kind of show that I didn't understand at all...they sat against the arm of the sofa, leaning back on the arm with their legs spread out and their elbow propped on the arm of the sofa.

I came and laid down on top of them, my head on their chest. I was slightly taller than them, but they always insisted that they preferred this position.

they wrapped their arms around me, rubbing circles on my back with one hand while the other scratched through my hair. Small moments with them are always my favorite. we sit in silence for what seems like hours, cuddled up like this. They watch the telly while I sort of just space out. Sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I don't.

"You are very quiet." They said suddenly.

"Comfy," I mumbled.

"Can you look at me?" They tugged on my shoulders slightly. When I lifted my head off of their chest to look at them, they smiled.

"Hm?" I hummed, narrowing my eyes at them. They leaned their head forward and kissed my lips quickly, making me jolt, but not resist. They had an odd, dominant side to them.

Not like I was dominant in any way...

But still.

I pulled back, now sitting up on my knees. They looked up at me, propping themselves on their elbows.

"What?" They narrowed their eyes. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no not at all!" I said louder than I wanted to. "Just admiring you."

"Don't be so flattering." They chuckled.

"You would rather I be rude?" I leaned down to them again, kissing their forehead as I cupped their cheeks in my hands.

"You're always rude."

"Am not!" I huffed, holding their face away from me. "I'm like, the best."

"Don't get cocky." They rolled their eyes. I felt their hands push up on my chest, which made me move back off of them and sit back up. "You really are adorable."

"I do not see how."

"You don't have my eyes." They shrugged, now sitting up fully. their arms came around me again. I threw mine around them, hugging them tightly.

"That's very sweet, love."

"Of course." They sighed, now standing up. "Join me in the bedroom in a bit?"

"Of course."

Usually, before bed, I go into the kitchen and fill a thermal cup with ice water. They usually don't drink it right away, but they sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and end up guzzling the entire thing...Without it, they would make me get out of bed and get something for them if they didn't have some type of flat soda on the end table.

"Lovely." They smiled, caressing my cheek weirdly before striding to the bedroom. I don't know why they did that, but it made me cringe...

I hesitated for a moment before standing up and going into the kitchen. The way they walked away, the look they gave me. It made that pit in my stomach grow.

The cup was tall and white. It was one I received as a present from my mother a while ago.

I filled it halfway with ice, then another halfway with water, then brought it into the room, where Y/N was waiting for me. They didn't look at me at first, but when I came to their side to set the cup down, they turned their head.

"Water?" They asked. I nodded.

I crawled over them and plopped down beside them, about a foot away. they laid over the covers, so I did the same for now.

"How are you feeling?" I said, turning to look at them.

"Alright, I suppose..." They lingered their voice off, now laying on their side, their whole body facing me. "Im glad that you're back. I've missed you."

"Y/N, I've missed you too." I huffed, now facing forward once more.

"Mikey?" I turned my head to look at them. "Can I kiss you?"

"Like for real?" I sat up slightly, now more excited than I was two seconds ago...They nodded. "Yes!" I said in a much louder tone than I wanted. "Sorry...yes."

They smiled at me, then sat up and reached to me, cupping my cheeks in their hands as they pulled my face forward. Our lips smashed together, and it felt like my whole body melted. We stayed like this for a moment, but when Y/N was sick of being hunched over, they moved and straddled my waist, now sitting on my thighs so we would both be more comfortable. My hands came to either side of their waist, pulling them closer to me as their arms wrapped around my neck.

It wasn't until now that I realized how clingy I have become. How quickly obsessed I become over a person. I suppose I have always been used to expecting the worst. Losing those who I come close with. My father ends up killing whomever I dare get close to, whomever he wants to get revenge for whatever stupid reason, for killing pointlessly to make himself feel better.

See, me. Im winning here.

My stomach feels light when Y/N presses their body against mine. When their hands run down my stomach. When they grab my hands, making me touch parts of them I would never touch on my own guidance. When they pull my hair or grab my face when I try to pull away from their lips.

That rough, consensual, sloppy feeling they give me, making me melt around their needs. The way their voice hitches when I do something they enjoy, or how their legs twitch and their throat crack when they grind against my waist. They know how to tease me, and they know I hate it.

When my hands finally fall back to their waist, and their lips break away from mine, I'm rushed to get into the side table. Their hands fall into my trousers as I take out one of the very few condoms from the drawer.

=============

this was a horrible chapter, I'm sorry.