19| all of you

1st person. Michael Afton POV

am I the only one who is fully convinced that Mike would call you mommy? He defo has mommy AND daddy issues. or Enby issues...who knows.

this is very cringy. I'm so tired.

I actually didn't intend to actually write this out. I was going to leave the last chapter on a cliffhanger of it and rob you of all your smut rights, but I've endured another hour of writing and sleep deprivation to write this horrible thing. It's so bad, I'm so sorry. I can't write.

==================

They took the condom from my hand almost instantly when I pulled it from the drawer. I watched as they tore it open with their teeth, quickly unrolling it so it hung open.

"I don't think that's how those work-"

"Trust the process..." They hissed, pulling the elastic over my tip and pulling the entire thing down my shaft, leaving a small bit loose on the tip. We read the instructions on the box while we were still in the store buying them, so we were total experts with this protection stuff.

That was sarcasm if you didn't catch that.

"Im trusting the process..." I say slowly, staring down awkwardly at my exposed member as Y/N got off of my lap and off of the bed. They insisted on getting themselves undressed without my help, which I agreed to, not wanting to make them uncomfortable...

"You look great." My voice cracked, so I cleared my throat.

"You're adorable, Mike." They laughed, looking over their shoulder and making direct eye contact with me. I immediately looked away, finding the wall to my right to be much more interesting all of a sudden.

I jolted when I felt the bed dip slightly and their body on top of mine once more. I stared directly up at them.

"Hi..." I said.

"Hey, you." They retaliated their arms around my neck. My hands instinctively went to their hips, hoping to support whatever they planned on doing...with Y/N, it was always sort of unpredictable...

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" I said quickly, noticing that they had stopped moving.

"I was just about to ask the same thing." they chuckled lightly, their hand caressing the nape of my neck as their hips finally pushed down on my shaft. They winced when my grip on their waist tightened.

"Sorry," I said quickly, leaning my head back against the backboard. They didn't respond though...Their entire body ground against mine, making my stomach feel heavy. I didn't feel any specific pleaser from this grinding, but the look on their face was good enough for me. their eyes narrowed, their mouth hung open, their nose scrunched slightly...

"Stop staring." They said suddenly, making me a jolt.

"Im sorry!" I practically yelled. "Sorry..sorry." They shook their head, almost laughing as their hands moved from my neck to my cheeks, caressing them as our lips met once more.

Their whole body leaned against mine. My arms wrapped around the small of their back, hoisting them upward as their hips moved almost in opposite unison with mine. anytime they moved down, my hips would buck up, making an uncomfortable skin-to-skin smacking sound. Every time we did this, I end up embarrassing myself with something I say...sometimes it isn't even words that come out.

====

1st person. Y/N POV because I can't understand what this man is feeling.

============

Do you know how utterly satisfying it is to watch someone completely melt from your touch? Watch them squirm and groan from your slightest movements?

Mike never ends up being the top in these situations. He always lets me completely manhandle him. grab his face, smack his hands, degrade him, praise him, anything in between.

The way he groans into my mouth when we make out, the way his hands grip my hips tighter when I move a certain way...It makes that pit in my stomach grow. He's so stupidly attractive that it almost makes me sick.

His whiney moans, the way he mumbles things when I pull away from his lips...the way he begs when he likes something. Mike Schmidt becomes an entirely different person in bed.

I let him pase me. His hands held my waist, and my body moved with him, keeping it comfortable for the both of us...of course, he had a bit more trouble containing himself, seeing as he was practically drooling, but this didn't bother me.

"Are you okay?" I said, pulling his face closer to mine.

"mmhm." He hummed, his eyes narrowing as I pulled back. "Are you?"

"Mikey, I'm wonderful," I said cooly, wincing as his arms wrapped tighter around my back, which pulled me closer. His face rested in the crook of my neck, which couldn't have been comfortable with the way I was moving.

"Please..." He whined, his voice hitching as his voice cracked.

My hips moved faster. My hands were on his shoulders, which helped me bounce on his cock, earning whimpy groans and useless begging from his end. He held me tightly, his hips bucking up anytime mine went down.

"Fuck.." He whined again, leaning his head back, his mouth hung open. "Yes...keep going." He said, his grip tightening on my waist, forcing me down harder on his shaft. he moved my hips in circles, making me whine as his cock hit certain spots...

He looked tired. I could feel him throbbing inside of me, his legs were shaking, his arms had gone limp. he stared up at the ceiling, his bottom lip quivering as his body looked like it was tensing up.

"Not yet..." I said. "Hold it."

"Please..." He groaned.

"Just a little longer," I reassured, my hips pounding against his, making him jolt every few seconds. He was obviously near his orgasm and making him hold it back was messing with him.

His entire body seemed to tremble. His back arched, his legs squirmed. He looked pathetic.

"I can't..." He said faintly. I leaned forward against him, my face leaning into his neck, his arms wrapping around me tightly, causing me to grind harder against him. "Please..."

Again, I didn't say anything. The bed creaked slightly as my pase kept steady. I felt his hips begin to buck once more as he neared his end, making him groan loudly.

He made no sound when he finally released himself.

This was...definitely an experience. Not as good as our first time, but a lot more exciting. The author can't write smut to save her life, but they're trying anyway!

=========