Jenlisa - Camp

"Alright everyone! Those who are sitting next to each other on the bus at the moment are going to be tent partners!" The teachers voice boomed throughout the bus so that all the students could hear.

Jennie looked to her right to find a sleeping Lisa, her head placed against the window. She was quite surprised the black haired girl hadn't had a concussion with the way the bus windows were rattling every second, causing her head to be bumping against the window every once in a while.

Jennie noticed the girl had perfect proportions in her eyes, but then again Jennie thought to herself that every women she had saw was beautiful.

After an hour and a half, Jennie removed her headphones and noticed the bus was coming to a halt. She nudged the girl lightly next to her, signaling that she should wake up as they had reached their stop. However, the girl seemed to be in deep slumber.

"Excuse me? We've reached...you should wake up now" Jennie spoke softly as she slightly shook the girl that was sleeping.

Her groggy eyes finally opening, and at first Lisa thought she was in heaven because the girl in front of her was absolutely breathtaking.

"Hi i'm Jennie! I'm your tent partner apparently and i'm sorry for waking you, you looked really peaceful but we've just reached the camp sight." Jennie shot Lisa a smile as she introduced herself.

"Lisa."

"What?"

"My name's Lisa. Nice to meet you too Jennie." She spoke politely as she lifted herself from the seat and stretched, mindful to not hit her head against the roof of the bus. Her shirt rode up a little bit, allowing Jennie to get a preview of the abs she had. Jennie lightly blushed and diverted her eyes as she started exiting the bus.

Lisa took this opportunity to stare at the brunette's ass while she continued to walk behind her.

——— later in the evening ———

Just after "lights out" as teachers would say,
students snuck out into the woods, gathering together, some alcohol provided by those who were able to sneak it in.

"Yo! Let's play spin the bottle!!" A boy exclaimed, clearly excited.

Lisa glanced at Jennie and gave her a look that subtly said "let's go play".

Both of them joined the group of 7 others, sitting nearly opposite each other.

"It has to be like making out for 10 seconds, not just a tiny peck on the lips though." one girl called out as she eyed the boy sitting next to her seductively.

Everyone agreed in unison as the bottle was spun, other students taking sips of their drink.

A few spins later and it was Lisa's turn, her long fingers gripped around the glass bottle and twisted her wrist, releasing the bottle at the same time.

The bottle came to a halt just in front of Jennie.

Lisa smirked and beckoned Jennie over to her lap, making the brunette straddle her.

Their lips connected first slowly but then progressed into much more at the 3 second mark.

Jennie felt her body flare up from the amount of desire she was holding in, unnoticeably trying to grind into Lisa's lap to get some sort of friction.

Their hands entangled in the others hair as their kisses became needy. Tongue was finally used as Jennie felt Lisa explore her mouth.

"9!!!"

"10!!!"

Both Jennie and Lisa struggled to pull away before Jennie finally let out a whimper against the Thai's lips.

Jennie had decided to retire to her tent as Lisa followed her. The both of them faced away from each other as they changed into their nightwear.

Jennie was about to slip into her sleeping bag when she screamed at the sight of a gigantic spider.

A teacher had rushed to their tent and knocked, asking if everything was okay and waiting for reassurance.

Jennie had explained the situation and the teacher spoke kindly "Can you share a sleeping bag with Lisa for tonight? Just until we can find another sleeping bag for you".

Jennie didn't oppose and climbed into Lisa's sleeping back, her heavy breathing against the nape of Lisa's neck and her hardened nipples placed against Lisa's back which she was sure the taller one could feel.

Lisa turned to face Jennie, looking her in the eyes for assurance before she attached her lips to the other for the second time thag night. Her hands roamed all around the brunette's body, gripping her ass and thighs roughly as the kiss became more intense.

Lisa's long fingers played with the hem of her pants before slipping under the thin shorts. The feeling of Lisa's long fingers rubbing Jennie's wet center, sent for a erotic noise to come out of Jennie's mouth into the Thai's ear.

This encouraged Lisa to move lower, her fingertips jutting in and out of Jennie's entrance. The shorter girl pleaded and Lisa stuck two fingers in, keeping a fast but perfect rhythm. This enticed Jennie to let out a moan into the younger's mouth, muffling it so other people couldn't hear.

"Fuck me harder please", Jennie begged as she ground faster onto the fingers. Lisa obliged and used her arms to the fullest. Lisa was sure she would have some newfound strength in her right arm after this.

"Shh baby, don't want to get caught now, would we?" Lisa whispered as her left hand covered Jennie's mouth, dampening the string of moans releasing from her throat.

Jennie was already on edge, tears forming in her eyes. Lisa sucked on the skin on her neck, forcing Jennie to roll her eyes back into her head as her hips bucked. Her body shook in pleasure, her laboured breathing becoming louder.

"Sit on my face"

"What?"

"You heard what I said." The fact that Jennie was acting dominant in her state of post orgasmic haze was admirable, Lisa thought.

Lisa shrugged off her pants and her shirt as her legs were placed on each side of Jennie's head, before carefully lowering herself onto the girl's face. Both wet lips met each other and Lisa let her head fall back, a slight moan tipping out of her mouth.

The sight of Jennie looking up into her eyes as her mouth did pleasures on Lisa's pussy was almost unbearable. Jennie's hands slid up the side of the taller's body, before gripping onto her two soft mounds of flesh, kneeding them the same way her tongue was moving.

"Good girl, yes fuck eat me like i'm the last thing you'll ever have"

Lisa gripped onto Jennie's hands, using them for stability as she rocked harder onto the brunettes face and tongue, her body shaking, riding out her orgasm. Lisa fell limp back into the sleeping back and turned to look back at Jennie, her nose and mouth covered in Lisa's cum. The taller one didn't hesitate and began licking it all of her face and Jennie couldn't do anything but hold Lisa's body.

The two of them drifted off to sleep as they held each other.