Winrina - Therapy

what can i say🤷🏽‍♀️i'm a sucker for jiminjeong

——————

"What brings you in today Karina-ssi?", Winter sat in her seat studying the girl with long raven blue hair. Winter had been giving Karina therapy sessions for a while now. There was clearly a lot of sexual tension in between the two ever since the first session. Winter's eyes scanned the girl sitting before her, she was wearing a tight fitted black velvet dress, her legs crossed, with a Givenchy purse placed on top.

"This is going to sound weird...and highly inappropriate.."

Winter gave a reassuring smile before she spoke, "Nothing is considered weird in this room Karina-ssi."

"I've been having...explicit fantasies."

"Sexual fantasies or something else?" Winter raised an eyebrow, questioning the blue haired girl.

"S-sexual."

"Have you told anyone about them?"

"No.."

"Do you want to?"

"Do I want to what?"

"Do you want to tell them to me?"

Karina has always felt that her body was attracted to her therapist. The few first sessions, Karina actually found beneficial as Winter helped talk out her problems. But by the time it reached the sixth session, Karina noticed that mentally she was better and not in need of any more sessions, however, her crush on the therapist seemed to develop with every time she laid eyes on the short-haired girl.

Karina made it a point to seduce her therapist until she could call her "mine".

Karina nodded before continuing.

"I've always imagined someone shoving me up against the wall, shoving their fingers in me, pounding so hard, making me moan really loud as their tongue is on my cunt, licking every crevasse as if it's the last thing they will ever taste."

Karina maintained eye contact with the therapist, noticing that her breathing fell into an irregular pattern as her tongue darts out to lick her seemingly dry lips.

Karina continued confiding in her fantasies, hiking her dress up and opening her legs, revealing herself to Winter.

"Ah, I see.", Winter spoke, tugging at her black tie, loosening it as she stood up and walked up to Karina, tilting the girl's head up from her chin to look straight into her darkened eyes.

"Let's try something called...sexual-release therapy."

"How that works is we play out your fantasy, and we see if you still imagine it in the following days."

"I like the idea of that, Winter-ssi."

"Call me Winter." Winter spoke demandingly before attaching her lips to the other's, nipping and tugging at the bottom lip, before slipping her tongue into the girl beneath her's mouth. Both of their tongues didn't caress each other, but almost attacked each other, like they had both been starved.

Winter gripped Karina by her neck and guided her towards the full length window, looking over the collection of buildings and the tiny figures roaming the empty streets at night.

Winter bent Karina over, and shoved her face into the window, eliciting a whimper of pain and need.
Karina looked over her shoulder and saw Winter unzipping her dress, sliding it down to pool at the bottom of her legs, then licking the dimples in her back.

"You're have too many clothes on for this." Karina spoke, as she eyed Winter from over her shoulder.

Winter looked straight into the girl's eyes before undressing, starting with her belt, moving onto the pants, the tie, the white button downed shirt and lastly her undergarments.