Purinz (Yunjin & Chaewon) - Brat

Yunjin always had seen her unnie as warm-hearted, caring, compassionate to those around her. The younger found herself falling for the sparkle in Chaewon's eyes, the way the latter would call out her name, how she would always cling to her. That's how Yunjin wrote her own song and confessed to Chaewon, thus leading to them being girlfriends.

The group were going through the antifragile dance practice. It seemed like Chaewon was having a rough day, not because of the heaps of sweat, but because of how Chaewon would brush her girlfriend off everytime she'd attempt to comfort the shorter.

Yunjin let it slide the first few times but when she saw Chaewon push past the staff to go into the bathroom, she followed and locked the door behind her.

There, Chaewon was washing her hands, a hint of annoyance on her expression.

"Why are you being a brat." Yunjin spoke, making eye contact through the mirror.

"I'm not. Let's go back to practice." Chaewon mumbled and tried to brush past the taller but Yunjin grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into her body.

"I'm going to ask you one more time why you're being pissy and if you don't answer me I will lick the attitude out of you."

And to Chaewon, that did sound appealing. It wasn't even that big of a deal, she was annoyed at Yena for cancelling on their plans last minute and stubbed her toe, so the day was a bit unfortunate. However, it was over-exaggerated and Chaewon decided to keep up the act.

Their sex life was pretty ordinary, nothing really rough nor too soft. They didn't get time alone together often and when they did, the two just cuddled and slept after the long schedules.

So Chaewon didn't answer aside from giving an unwarranted eye-roll. That definitely seemed to set the 22 year old off because Yunjin shoved her body and bent her over the sink, holding her head up by the two toned hair and looking her in the mirror as she sucked on Chaewon's neck. creating marks.

Abruptly, Yunjin detached herself and yanked Chaewon's sweatpants off, no underwear in sight.

"Oh look at you not wearing underwear like a whore."

The two never tried degrading but judging by the whimper, Chaewon definitely liked it. Two fingers slid through the warm folds very lightly, not applying pressure to the clit.

"Ah unnie, you like being degraded? Guess we found a new kink." Yunjin whispered into Chaewon's skin as she kept kissing downwards, spreading Chaewon's legs and ass cheeks.

Chaewon could hear the sniff the blonde took, that made her leak even more than she physically thought was possible. 

Since she couldn't see anything but her reflection in the mirror, she saw her eyes immediately become lidded when the warm muscle took a swipe.

"ungh Yunjin-ah" Chaewon struggled to find a grip on the counter, her bottom lip captured between her teeth as she felt and heard slurping. The tip of Yunjin's tongue lightly dipping into her hole, all while big hands were groping her cheeks, forcing her to bounce on the tongue.

Strings of profanity left the elders mouth as her knees buckled, almost putting all her weight on the blonde's face. Yunjin's hand had found it's way into her own pink sweatpants, rubbing her clit, moaning into her girlfriend's pussy.

A particular motion of the tongue sent Chaewon's head back  letting out a guttural moan. Yunjin knew she was close, she could feel the tightness around her tongue so she pulled out, flipping chaewon instantaneously.

"Why did you stop, what the hell?" Chaewon looked annoyed as Yunjin was kneeled in front of her with her hair tied up and a slick mouth.

"I want you to be a needy cunt and look me in the eyes when you come."  and that's when she went back to work. Making the most obscene noises as she sloppily ate pussy, never once breaking the intense eye contact. Yunjin did one last thing that sent Chaewon toppling over the edge, long fingers reached up into her hoodie and scratched Chaewon's abs using her nails while sucking feverishly on her entire pussy.

Yunjin watched as Chaewon's eyes dilated and her mouth hung open, trying to moan but whimpers only coming out.

Eyelids fluttered open and saw the golden retriever looking girl resting her head against her thigh with a lazy smile on her face. Chaewon reached down to Yunjin's hair and combed her fingers through it, whispering, "my good girl, thank you."

"Will you now tell me what's got you pissed off?"

"Yena unnie cancelled on me."

"Yah, unnie ! Why did you make it seem so life-ending !" Yunjin rolled her eyes and slapped Chaewon's inner thigh, earning a gasp from the latter.

"Oh my god, unnie you liked that?"