MiChaeng - Pool

"You do know we have a pool in the hotel room for a reason, right?"

"Yes Chaeyoung-ah, I know, but the concert is tomorrow and I can't be bothered to wash my hair once tonight and then once again in the morning."

"We're in LA Mina, we're supposed to enjoy!", Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she continued to slip her bikini on.

She noticed that Mina had begun to strip her clothes in order to put on her pyjamas, eyes wandering over her smooth pale skin, but Chaeyoung had different ideas and ran over, lifting the taller girl onto her shoulder while walking towards the swimming pool.

"Chaeyoung-ah if you don't put me down right now I will do stuff to you that you would never imagine!" Mina yelled, folded in half over Chaeyoung's shoulder, fists bumping against the younger's large back tattoo.

"Put you down? Right now? Sure!" Chaeyoung smirked and threw Mina into the water, causing a mid sized splash.

Chaeyoung then jumped into the water, mindful enough to not collide with the Japanese girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah", Mina almost yelled, unusual for the girl, but instead, opted on laughing it off, wading closer to the black haired girl.

It took Mina a few minutes to realise she was actually naked unlike her friend.

"Yah Chaeyoung i'm naked!" Mina scolded the younger as her arms went up to cover her private parts.

Chaeyoung spoke in a joking manner, "at least you can say you've been skinny dipping now."

"In order to make this fair, I demand you to take your clothes off Chaeyoung!"

"No."

Mina laughed, not taking no for an answer, and undid the drawstring to shorter one's two piece bikini, leaving her body totally exposed.

Mina's dark eyes, traced over Chaeyoung's body, noticing a few small tattoos on her wrists, fingers, arms, rib cage and inner thighs.

"You know I can see you checking me out right?" Chaeyoung's lips lifted as she noticed the girl in front of her seemed a little flustered.

Chaeyoung placed her thin fingers on Mina's shoulder to maintain balance as she lifted herself up to whisper in her ear, their fronts brushing each other.

"If you want me, you know you can say it." Chaeyoung whispered sensually, lips brushing against the earlobe before lightly nibbling on it, making Mina's eyes widen as heat between her legs became unbearable.

"I want you Chaeyoung-ah", Mina almost pleaded, looking a little desperate as she unnoticeably ground herself against the water, providing no satisfaction to her, only making the need increase.

Chaeyoung responded by shoving the girl against the wall of the pool and attacking her lips, biting and tugging as the passion increased.

Chaeyoung lifted Mina onto the edge, moving her legs to rest on her shoulders.

Chaeyoung could see the wetness that was making the girl crazy, instead of the usual approach, she splashed water onto it, earning a gasp from the lighter haired one.

"Chaeng, please." Mina whined in desperation because of the need to feel Chaeyoung's tongue on her.

Chaeyoung slowly complied and licked a line between the slick folds, leading to Mina gripping her hair, pushing her closer to the aching point. Her tongue darted out, and drew figures in Mina's pussy , before latching onto her clit and sucking hard as her tongue grew tired. She continued sucking, and nibbling on it softly, before moving her tongue to Mina's entrance and pushing it in, eliciting a moan from the girl.

Chaeyoung sped up her movements, bringing her thumb from her left hand to rub the girl's clit with force, almost making Mina cry tears of pleasure.

"Fuck, Chaeyoung-ah i'm close"

and that was the last thing Mina squeaked out before she was sent toppling over the edge, her chest heaving as the state of post orgasmic bliss started to fade away.

Mina pushed herself back into the water, after Chaeyoung whispered sweet nothings into her ear after coming down her high.

Mina didn't say anything but gripped the girl by her breasts, forcefully bringing the girl closer to her while pain and pleasure formed Chaeyoung's arousal.

Mina's fingers moved slowly from her breasts, all the way down to where she could feel a wetness that was definitely not pool water.

Chaeyoung moaned, keeping eye contact with Mina, as two fingers was suddenly inserted into her, moving at quite a fast pace.

"I never knew you could be so horny for me Mina-ssi" Chaeyoung was barely able to breath out that sentence in between her moans.

This spurred Mina on as she now had 3 fingers in the younger, arms splashing the water as her fingers moved at a relentless pace inside her.

"I'm gonna co-" Chaeyoung breathlessly spoke, but ended her sentence with moans as Mina felt Chaeyoung's inner walls squeeze down onto her fingers.

She helped ride out Chaeyoung's high by kissing her softly, fingers still knuckle deep in her.

———————

"Thank you for throwing me in the pool." Mina blushed as she stood underneath the running shower water as shampoo was lathered into her scalp by Chaeyoung.

"You're welcome"

And with that, Chaeyoung smiled and placed a light kiss onto Mina's shoulder before washing the shampoo out of her hair.