Winrina - Queue

As Karina drinks the last drop of her coffee, she clicks on one final video before she has to leave and take care of the mess she's creating inside her own underwear.

Her phone screen turns black as the video begins to buffer, and that's when Karina notices her.

The girl making eye contact with her through the phone screen. The giri who she didn't realise was standing behind her, queued to place an order for her own coffee. The girl who saw exactly what Karina has been watching on her phone, in the middle of a cafe, for who knows how long. The girl who didn't turn away and continued to watch.

Karina stiffened but made a quick movement to shove the phone back into her pocket.

Winter stood behind the girl, slightly taller girl as she was wearing platformed black timberland boots and whispered, "You get turned on watching this stuff in public, huh? The fact that you're watching a video of a girl being pounded with a strap-on...you want it don't you?"

Karina blushed harder with every word coming out of the woman's mouth until she finally turned back to face her.

'Holy fuck' was Jimin's first thought as she came face to face with the taller one. The phone reflection definitely did not do justice to the black haired beauty. The slickness from Karina's lower region becoming more prominent the longer their gazes were held.

"Winter."

"Karina."

And with the introductions, the two started to walk out of the café, long forgetting the coffee.

"Where are we going?" Winter asked seductively.

"My apartment."

"You're gonna let a stranger in?" Winter retaliated as her arm circled around the waist of the brunette, drawing little figures on the exposed part of skin between the low waist jeans and crop top.

"What's your last name?"

"Kim"

"What do you do for a living and how old are you?"

"I'm a real estate broker and I am 26."

"Great, now you're not a stranger." Karina guided the two into the apartment lobby, walking into the lift.

As soon as the doors closed, heading upwards, Winter roughly shoved the girl against the wall and flushed their bodies together.

"Aren't you gonna tell me about you?"

"Last name is Yu, i'm 27 and i'm a painter."

"Painter...that's sexy." Winter whispered, licking a stripe up the side of the older girl's neck.

Before it could go any further, the lift doors opened and the two rushed to open the apartment door.

They stepped inside and immediately latched lips, tugging lightly at the skin and feeling the muscle roaming around in each other's mouths. Winter's hands roamed around Karina's body, squeezing her backside to bring her closer.

Winter bent down to lift Karina and wrapped her legs around her waist and they continued kissing each other.

"Through the hall, second door on the left." Karina broke away from the kiss, spoke breathlessly then went back to attacking the other girl's neck.

Winter complied and walked into the bedroom, throwing Jimin onto the bed in front of her. Karina laid there, her clothes still on but a finger in her mouth, eyes trailing over Winter's body.

The younger took notice of this and began stripping from her clothes painfully slow, making sure Karina had a good view of the toned body she possessed.