Winrina - Hatred (Request)

this is futa Winter so if you're uncomfy please click off

——

Winter didn't expect a lot of things in the past year of her life. She didn't expect that she would be in a course for sports instead of law, she didn't expect that every weekend there would be a party to attend, she didn't expect that she would be getting the biggest room in the shared apartment and last but not least, she never expected to find herself making out with the girl she hated the most at a frat party.

The two held each other close, their lips attacking each other in a wanton kiss. Winter could tell the taller girl in front of her was needy yet filled with pride. Both of them nipped at each other's lips, hands straying all over each other's bodies.

Winter's hands gripped both of Karina's ass cheeks, pushing both of their bodies towards the bed, Winter landing on top of the older girl. Karina started unbuttoning Winter's black shirt, almost ripping off the buttons in the process. Because Karina's legs were spread, their centers had connected through Winter's black skinny jeans and Karina's black thong. Both of them moved in synk, grinding against each other as they removed clothing layer by layer.

Karina's bra was thrown across the room, revealing the perfect breasts. "Your body is the only perfect thing about you and I'm going to fuck you so hard that it'll be ruined." Winter husked into Karina's ear, licking and then biting on the flesh.

"If I didn't need dick so bad right now I'd be slapping you in the face.

...actually you'd like that wouldn't you." Karina gripped Winter's head, pushing the girl down so that her lips enveloped the pink buds.

She hummed as the short haired girl's tongue flicked and sucked on her nipples, taking turns to provide attention on both. Her tongue moved lower until it reached the slutty plaid skirt Karina was wearing. She hiked it up the milky thighs, revealing a part of her thong that was damp. Minjeong sniffed the girls arousal through the panties, nose brushing against the fabric, which elicited a whimper from the girl.

"Shit, you're so wet for me." Winter spoke, licking the fabric. She hooked two fingers at each side and pulled it down, revealing a glistening shaven pink pussy. Minjeong sucked on the sides of the girl's pale thighs, creating red  spots she was sure to show up as hickeys tomorrow morning.

Winter gave a small kitten lick to Karina's pussy, feeling the sticky liquid gathered on her tongue.

"Winter I swear to fuck if you don't—" Karina was cut off with a moan when Winter dug her tongue, licking every part, making sure to suck on the girl's hardened clit. Jimin could only release high pitched moans at the feeling. She hated to admit it, but Minjeong was good at this.

"In me, now."

"Say please."

"Fuck you." Karina spat out.

Winter didn't like the tone Karina was speaking in, flipping the girl so she was on her hands and knees.
Karina didn't know what was happening asides from hearing a belt unbuckle. A few seconds later, she felt the leather strap caressing her back and ass.

"Good girls get what they deserve Jimin-ssi. Speaking to me that way...gets you this." Minjeong slapped the leather hardly against the girl's ass. Karina yelped, but made no indication that she should stop. The once white skin, started turning red.

"Count."

Karina obeyed, her face stuffed into the pillow as each slap with the leather came down onto her.

"Six"

at this point, tears were streaming down onto the pillow, but with each slap, the arousal and sexual tension increased.

"Good girl..I think that's enough for now...should I reward you?" Winter spoke, pushing her boxers down and sliding her length against Karina's wet pussy.

Karina whined out a please while sticking her ass in the air towards Winter, giving up the façade of being strong.

Winter pushed into Karina with one fluid thrust and the older girl almost yelled at the feeling of being full.

"Fuck me please Winter" Karina thrashed, shoving herself closer to the younger girl, trying to get more of the dick inside her.

Winter could only respond with strong thrusts of her hips in continuous motion. Winter's hand pressed against the back of Karina's neck, pushing her face into the pillows, and her mouth let out strings of profanity as she pounded into the older girl.

Her speed increased along with the intensity of the thrusts. She dug her fingers into Karina's hair, lifting the girl up to seal their lips in a hot kiss. The thrusting continued as Karina moaned out into Winter's mouth.

"Don't stop fuck don't stop."

"I'm not gonna stop anytime soon. I'm going to keep going until you'll not be able to think of anything else but my name."

Karina clenched and Minjeong immediately pulled out, knowing the girl was close.

"Ride me like the fucking whore you are."

Karina slammed Winter's length into her, gripping her nails into the girl's chest for stability as her head tilted back. At this point, she didn't care if anyone at the party could here the both of them. She only cared about the great fuck she was getting.

Winter thrusted upwards into the girl, allowing for her to reach deeper in Karina, hitting a spot that she never new she had.

"I'm cumming" Karina moaned, hips spasming, jerking left, right, up, and down, doing her best to milk everything from that orgasm. When she clenched around Winter, it set off the girl, causing for pumps of cum to be released into her.

They both relaxed against each other's bodies, letting the thought of how they both share a mutual hate with each other fade away, along with their consciousness.

——
lmk if there are grammar mistakes