Winrina - insomnia

It was the night before their flight to Japan for the SMTOWN concert. Giselle had left a day earlier, being spotted at the airport next to BOA by accident, so Winter, Ningning and Karina were left alone in the dorm with their manager.

Both Karina and Ningning shared a room and played the word chain game before the latter drifted into a sleep state, leaving Jimin to wallow in her thoughts.

Karina stayed up on youtube, sifting through videos until a short came up of how Winter had gripped her waist, licked her lips and checked her out at the Suwon concert. The black haired girl found herself rewatching the video over and over until her fingers grazed the hem of her sleep shorts and slowly slipped underneath.

A text notification cut her off before she could go any further.

"Come to my room, I know you're still awake."

Karina saw the message and proceeded to get up from the bed, not bothering to put on a hoodie over the thin tank top she wore.

Winter felt a dip in the bed and turned to the other side, facing the girl with incredible facial proportions.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I can't sleep." Winter trailed off after noticing the elder drawing circles on the exposed skin of her stomach.

"Me too." They held intense eye contact as Karina dragged her nails up under the shirt, lightly running over the ginger's hard nipple, allowing the girl to close her eyes and let out a slight whimper.

"You're so pretty, Minjeong-ah."  Karina spoke before letting the tip of her tongue run along the length of the younger's neck and jaw.

Simultaneously, her hand to slipped below Winter's underwear, running through the damp folds.

Jimin pulled back and looked into Winter's sultry brown eyes and asked, "How do you want it?".

"Fast."

With that, Karina slipped two fingers into the girl, sliding in with ease.

"God, you're so wet, i just can't get enough." She removed the digits and traced the arousal across the ginger's clit as her mouth went to bite on her earlobe. Karinas hand continued to rub at the clit, slowly increasing in speed as she noticed heavy whimpers releasing from Winter's mouth. When the younger's thighs clenched around her hands, Jimin shoved the two fingers back in, pumping furiously as the thumb harshly toyed with the bundle of nerves.

Minjeong's moans became louder and that was when the other's fingers stilled.

"Do you want to be a good girl, Minjeong?"

"Yes, Jimin unnie." The girl squirmed, sad from the lack of momentum.

"Then don't be too loud, only I want to be able to hear you, you're mine."

As soon as she finished her sentence, her fingers went back to work, moving in and out so fast that squelching filled the room. Winter could only bite at her lip to prevent the screams from coming out.

One of Winter's hand moved to Karina's jaw and turned it so that they faced each other. The taller marvelled at the sight of the younger crumbling in front of her, eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Fuck me harder, Unnie."

Karina complied and used her free hand to hold Winter's leg up for more access.

In a matter of a few seconds, Karina's wrist movement was stopped by the younger's hand as her body convulsed. Karina only watched in awe as the sweat on Minjeong's forehead slipped down and the younger moaned against her lips as she came apart.

Winter laid there, chest heaving up and down, smiling in a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Can I clean you up?"

The shorter nodded. Her eyes were still closed but she could feel her lover move underneath the blanket and pull down the ruined underwear.

Winter looked down the same time Karina looked up as she took her first lick. Her head was thrown back onto the pillow as she felt the small kitten licks around the outer lips, slowly moving to the clit then the inner lips. What made Minjeong gasp was when the black haired girl stuck her tongue inside, gathering all the remaining come and swallowing it. Karina continued with the soft licks for a minute, enjoying the taste of the younger, until her head was pushed away from the whimpering girl due to overstimulation.

Karina crawled up from the bottom of the bed and connected her lips with Winter's in a passionate yet loving kiss. When they retracted, the younger looked at Karina in concern as she didn't help her out, but Jimin managed to understand what the younger was trying to say.

"It's okay, no need today. We need sleep." She spoke, pulling the covers over the two and snuggled into the half naked body.