Winter x Seulgi - Dance Practice (request)

It was basically a regular day for the two. They were practicing the step back choreography with other members for the performance the next day, but Winter being the youngest, it was clear she just needed a little more attention than the others. A little more extra help with facial expressions which she had been getting a lot of hate for recently.

"Alright everyone!! Today's practice is over. I really hope you will all be doing okay. However, Winter can you stay behind today for a little longer, just work on your technique more. Seul, I hope it's not a hassle also but can you stay back to help Minjeong out?"

Seulgi couldn't refuse and nodded, waiting for all the members to clear out of the room, along with their managers, until it was just Seulgi and Winter in the room.

Both had been practicing for 2 hours now, dripping with sweat. The AC had been no help to them, not cooling them off at all. Seulgi thought it was a bit of a stretch, but dying from the heat, she took her t-shirt off and threw it to the couch. Winter got distracted, her eyes studied Seulgi's abs, wanting to run her hand along it, before slipping into her pan-

Winter shook the thoughts off her head as she barely was able to focus.

"Enjoying the view, Minjeong-ah?"

Seulgi spoke seductively, noticing how Minjeong's eyes strayed to her breasts and abs through the mirror. She also noticed a little grey spot in Minjeong's grey booty shorts and she immediately knew the girl was wet by just looking at her.

Seulgi walked over to behind Minjeong, her arm slipping around her belly and Winter only stiffened in the girls grip.

"I think I know what's throwing you off." Seulgi kissed the side of the girls neck, resulting in a sigh of relief. Her hand moved from Winter's stomach into her shorts and underneath her lacy underwear, feeling the slightly taller girl's wetness.

"Shit...you're so wet for me." Winter only moaned in response, feeling Seulgi's fingers as if it were all over her body. Two fingers had slipped inside, pumping in and out at a steady pace and Winter could only hold on to the railing in front of the mirror to balance herself as Seulgi's pace increased. She made eye contact with the girl through the mirror and Seulgi smirked, her other hand that wasn't pumping in and out of Winter, slid her grey shorts off and underwear, revealing the smooth skin of Minjeong. Seulgi slapped her ass, increasing pace. Winter let out a string of curses with each slap, and her moans increased at the same time.

"Fuck..Unnie i'm close!!" and with that, Winter cried out, crumbling under Seulgi's touch. When Winter's orgasm finally subsided, she almost fell to the floor until the girl behind her, caught her.

"I'll give u a little bit of rest time and then we have to continue with the Choreo." Seulgi spoke, sitting down on the wooden floor next to the younger girl.

However, Minjeong straddled Seulgi, kissing her with lust before moving to remove her sweat pants.

Seeing how Seulgi's underwear was soaked, she took a lick on top of the fabric before pulling them down all together.

Minjeong immediately buried her face in Seulgi. Her tongue was moving in ways Seulgi could never imagine.

'Holy shit where'd she get so good at this' is what Seulgi thought when her hand pressed Winter's face into her pussy, making the girl lick harder and faster.

Seulgi could only whine when she neared.

"i'm gonna-". Seulgi didn't get to finish her sentence before her body spasmed on the floor, her legs lifted up in the air, still twitching as Winter kept licking her.

Finally, Winter lifted her head up, kissing Seulgi, making the older girl taste herself. Seulgi melted into the kiss, and the both of them lay down together on the floor.

—————

"Do we still have to keep practicing?!?!?"

"No..but make a couple of faces you did when I was fucking you, on stage, and you'll be amazing!" Seulgi reassured the girl, winking as they walked out of the dance studio at 2 in the morning.

————-
I didn't proof read this bc i'm so tired  but please lmk if there are any mistakes 😭