Ningselle - oh shit (request)

(it's a bit short my bad)

Ningning knocked over her bag, a hushed "oh shit" fell from her lips. She quickly shut her mouth and hoped no one else noticed her mistake through their laughter at the amount of clumsiness, but, Aeri who sat next to her, heard it loud and clear.

Aeri laughed hard, covering the red head's mouth after hearing the younger girl curse. It was even funnier because it was during filming, where there were about a thousand people there, stylists, hair & makeup, the cameramen, etc.

———

"You know...what you say when i'm fucking you shouldn't come out while we're filming..." Ningning's face flushed in response and her body seemed to react sensually to the statement. She was pressed up against the wall of the Japanese girl's room, with her legs spread as a hand invaded her underwear, feeling the wetness.

"Mmm unnie please"

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me unnie." Yizhou bit her lip, refraining from moaning as her eyes focused on the older girl's hand circling her clit.

Aeri didn't hesitate and pushed two fingers into the younger, starting at already a relentless pace, causing the girl to whine. The sound of slapping and wetness enveloped the room, along with the pungent smell of arousal.

"Oh shit."

"Next time you say that during filming, i'll fuck you in front of the camera."

This sentence seemed to only urge Yizhou on, wetness leaking onto the underwear and jeans that were pushed halfway down her legs.

"I'm so close please don't stop" Ningning whined out, rutting against Aeri's hand. In that moment, Aeri never thought she'd see something as perfect as this. The girl she loved, whining while grinding don onto her fingers in desperation.

Aeri used her free hand and used it to rub on Yizhou's bundle of nerves. And with that, Ningning thrashed and moaned as she clenched around the brunette's fingers. The orgasm made its way down her spine, causing her to shiver once she came down from the blissful state.

"Fuck."

"You've got a naughty mouth Yizhou."

"I can put it to better use." Ningning rasped out, moving to kneel on the floor, dragging Giselle's pants with her.