Jenlisa - shower

futa lisa!!

———

"Hey Jennie unnie, do you mind if I use your shower? That snake bitch Rosie is using mine since hers broke." Lisa rolled her eyes playfully as she stood at Jennie's doorway in a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt with the towel swung over her shoulder.

Jennie was sitting with her back against the headboard in black booty shorts and an oversized t-shirt while she scrolled through her phone. She looked up at the short haired girl seeing her lean with an arm against the top of the door frame which she found instantly attractive due to the height.

She giggled and responded with a nod of a head and watched as the girl headed into the bathroom and shut the door.

As Lisa turned the shower on, Jennie almost fell off the bed at the sudden realisation. The orange haired girl almost screamed at the thought of her used vibrator lying inside the bathroom.

Jennie didn't know what but keep pacing back and forth in her room debating to either leave it alone or go into the bathroom and apologise to Lisa.

Suddenly Jennie heard her name being called from the bathroom.

"Yeah Lisa?" Jennie yelled back.

"Can you come in here for a second?"

Jennies knees almost buckled at the embarrassment of the pink vibrator but she decided running away probably wouldn't be the best solution.

The shorter girl entered while covering her eyes with her palms.

"Get in the shower, I need your help." Lisa spoke from the fogged shower doors. And so Jennie complied while stripping off her clothes. Jennie and the other members had sometimes showered together due to the lack of time before their schedule however she had never seen Lisa's body. They were all girls so Jennie seemed very comfortable with getting naked with them.

The latter opened her eyes once she was standing directly in front of Lisa, and tried her best to stare at the other's eyes but couldn't help it when her gaze dropped down lower. She gasped seeing Lisa's hard-on, around 2 inches bigger than the pink vibrating dildo that was right next to it.

Jennie couldn't help but stare in utter disbelief as she stumbled over her words.

"You- you have- you- how"

"Yes I do, Jennie" Lisa replied tilting the girl's chin up, knowing the rest of Jennie's question.

"If you were that bothered to buy a vibrator, you must need to be dicked down so badly, huh?" Lisa chuckled with a scratch in her throat as she brought Jennie's hand down to wrap around her length. Jennie's hand started to move on it's own as Lisa's lips attached to her own.

They broke away for a split second and that's where Jennie complimented Lisa's size as she went down onto her knees. Jennie's tongue darted out and took one long lick up the underside of Lisa's shaft, causing the latter to throw her head back in pleasure.The girl wrapped her lips around the head and her eyes closed as she took a couple of inches into her mouth. Feeling the length fill her mouth, she hollowed out her cheeks and bobbed her head vigorously. Lisa's hands moved to Jennie's orange hair and used it as a makeshift hair tie.

"Fuuck," Lisa breathed and Jennie moaned as she
slowly drew it out, the shaft glistening with her saliva. She started to repeat the action, taking more and more of Lisa's cock in every time, eliciting a frequent groan from the latter's lips. Jennie's nails sank into the girl's thighs for a split-second before loosening.

When Lisa felt she was close, she tugged on jennie's hair, indicating the girl should stop and stand up. Jennie kissed the tip once more before trailing kisses up Lisa's abdomen to her plump lips. They kissed for a while, tongues intertwining until Lisa pinned Jennie to the tiled wall and hiked up a leg so it wrapped out her hip. Their centers connecting causing for a moan to be shared within each other's mouths.

Lisa swiftly entered Jennie, filling the girl who's fingernails dug through Lisa's shoulder blades.

"Holy shit" Jennie gasped out, feeling all the 8 inches inside her. They moved against each other slowly, whimpering into each other's mouths as new depths were explored. That was until Lisa took one particularly hard thrust that sent Jennie's eyes to the back of her head.

"Do that again" Lisa complied and did the same movement again but faster and continuously this time. Seeing Jennie a crumbling mess underneath her motivated her more.

"Lisa-yah" Jennie moaned out as the sound of skin slapping overpowered the sound of pouring water.

Lisa's mouth went to suck on Jennie's neck as the pounding continued, however, her free hand went to the vibrator and pressed it against Jennie's exposed clit.

"Fuck me lisa oh my god fuccckkk" strings of profanity left Jennie's mouth at the feeling of double the pleasure.

"You're mine, Jennie!"  Lisa stated without question as the older girl continued to moan.

"Yes," she answered, her voice a soft gasp
that drove the short haired girl crazy as it mingled with the wet, slapping sounds of Lisa repeatedly ramming into her.

"Say it!" Lisa commanded withdrawing the vibrator from where Jennie needed it most. "Say you're my slut."

"Yes!" Jennie cried, desperately trying to find something to grip onto as Lisa moved faster. "I'm your slut!"

"Fucking say my name when you say it!" The thai hissed through gritted teeth as she delivered a harsh slap to the korean's thighs.

"I'm your fucking slut, Lisa!" Jennie moaned out,
breathing heavily. Lisa moved the vibrator against the girl again and she could feel Jennie getting tighter around the shaft as she neared her peak.

And with that, Jennie toppled over the edge as she opened her eyes just for them to fall to the back of her head yet again. Her body shook and thrashed while latching itself onto Lisa's cock, causing for the other's orgasm to trigger as well. Lisa filled the girl up as they moaned into each other's mouths.

"Shit, Jen." Lisa pulled out and watched Jennie still orgasming, half white and clear liquid pouring out from her cunt. Lisa stood back and smirked as her hand went to soothe the red area.

She caught the older girl by the arms and held her upright as they giggled into each others shoulders.

"Shit, that was really needed. Thank you Lis."

Lisa responded with a kiss against her forehead as they washed the sweat off each other lovingly.