JinLia - Tattoo Parlour

Walking into the Tattoo Parlour, Lia realised maybe it was a bad idea.

She and her best friend Yeji, had been stupid enough to be drunk as hell, thinking of the best idea (a little insight...it was the worst thought someone could ever come up with) of getting whatever the other chose, right above of where the cunt was.

"Hi, I'm Karina! How can I help you?" a tall dark haired girl introduced herself, leaning sideways on the counter as her eyes studied Lia's friend, Yeji, almost checking her out. Her body was covered in minimalistic tattoo's except for her small shaped head which included the set of the prettiest upturned eyes Lia had ever seen.

"We want to get tattoos of each other's designs on one another "

"Risky. I like it." Karina let out a soft giggle as she directed the two into the shop.

"Are you guys a couple?" Karina spoke, guiding them to the waiting room.

"No way!" Yeji and Lia both looked at each other and laughed after Yeji spoke.

Karina smirked and looked at Yeji with a mischievous glint in her eyes and said "Noted."

An approximately 5'5 girl with two-toned mid length hair and bangs stepped out of the tattoo room, leaning on the door frame, her aura oozing with confidence, immediately catching Lia's attention.

"So, who's coming with me?" The girl's raspy voice filling the room.

Lia winked at Yeji and mouthed "have fun" while she stood up and walked into the room, the door locking behind her.

"So..where do you want the design?" the tattooist asked. Lia provided no verbal response but instead, pointed to the area. The tattooist nodded, a look of amusement presented on her face as she turned around to put on her gloves.

"Please take off your pants and undergarments and spread your legs."

Lia obeyed, putting herself into position, thinking off the horniest thoughts as she lay there.

"Since my face is about to be less than a meter away from your pussy, I should introduce myself."

"I'm Ryujin."

"I'm Lia."

"Cute name." Ryujin lightly spoke as she sat down on the stool, pushing herself closer to Lia. Ryujin could easily smell what was secreting from Lia, although she didn't let the dirty thoughts cloud her mind from being able to do the tattoo.

As Ryujin, drew line by line, Lia felt a small stimulation of the pain mixed with the vibration of the needles. Ryujin's right hand was preoccupied with going steady and her left hand had been holding onto Lia, her index finger resting on the curve where the leg and lower region connected, and her thumb placed millimetres away from her clit.

Lia was completely wet by then, by the feeling of Ryujin being so very close to her bundle of nerves.

"Finished." Ryujin brought a handheld mirror in front of her, to show her the work that the tattooist had done on her.

"Thank you so much, I'll go pay now" Lia spoke as she attempted to get up, but Ryujin had held her legs down, still spread wide open.

"That's not the only finish i'm going to give you. Don't think I didn't notice the way you whimpered everytime my breath came close to you."

Lia eyes had widened, completely turned on by the way Ryujin had caught her red handed.

The tattooist inched closer to Lia before slowly dragging the tip of her tongue from down to up. Lia let out a loud gasp and immediately covered her mouth.

"The room is soundproof." Ryujin spoke, her voice being muffled as her tongue dove deeper into the brunette, eyes locking with the girl.

"Fucking hell Ryujin" Lia moaned as her right hand gripped the girl's head, bringing her head closer to her wet center, trying to grind on the girls nose and mouth.

This seemed to spur Ryujin on as her tongue worked faster, drawing words into her and relentlessly sucking and flicking on her clit.

Lia's moans increased in pitch and volume, indicating she was close.

"I'm so close, don't stop Ryujin"

"I'm gonna— holy shit!" Lia's body was slick with sweat as she trembled, Ryujin continuing to overstimulate her, sticking her tongue in and out at an even faster pace, letting the girl ride out her high.

Lia's chest heaved as she tried to regain her breath, which she found difficult in her state of pure bliss.

"That was the fastest i've ever came in my life."

Ryujin chuckled, licking the lips that were shining with Lia's essence, "Good to know."

Lia asked sheepishly, "Can i get your number? I'd love to repay you right now but here is probably not the right place."

Ryujin didn't hesitate to give the girl a passionate kiss and input the digits into her phone.

Lia exited the room and saw Yeji in the same disheveled state.

"You got the life sucked out of you too?" Lia approached her best friend after both of them payed the bill.

"It was so good" Yeji spoke softly, eyes almost rolling at the back of her head as she reminisced.

They both walked out of the tattoo shoped satisfied with their tattoo and what occurred after.