4

I swallowed a lump in my throat as he held my waist.

"You ready for this?" He smirked as I slowly nodded.

He leaned into me as I laid my head against the headboard, our face inches apart.

He leaned in closer to me and before our lips met eachother, someone knocked abruptly on my door and he scoffed, leaning back off of me.

"Come in."

My door opened and one of the guards that guarded this hallway walked in.

"Sorry to interrupt ma'am, but someone is here to see you."

I smiled and nodded. "Who is it?"

He stood up straight. "Her name is Ivy."

My smile dropped. It was my fathers side "fling". I hated her she always tried to be my mom but why is she here to see me.

"Let her in." I said coldly as he quickly nodded, leaving the room with the door shutting behind him.

"Who's she?"

I looked over at Colby and shook my head.

"She's nobody, it was just my dad's friend."

He nodded slowly as I heard heels clicking down the hallway and reach my door, slowly opening it.

Ivy walked in as she smiled at me.

She was pretty but I still hated her.

She had long black hair that went down to her knees with bright blue eyes and freckles that danced across her nose. She was wearing a long black dress with a low cut down the middle of her chest and one long side while the other stayed short and stopped at mid thigh.

I saw Colby basically drooling as I crossed my arms.

"What do you need me for, Ivory."

Her smile dropped into a slight frown.

"I just wanted to come see how you were doing, I wanted to bond with you."

I nodded shortly as I stood up off the bed, walking to her.

"What's the real reason your here?"

Her frown deepened.

"I'm serious, I want to bond with you."

Her eyes looked up to the right as she was speaking.

"Liar. You always look up to the right when your lying. I'm going to ask you one more time and do not lie."

She froze as she suck in a breath.

"I just want to talk."

She looked up at the right again as I quickly connected my fist to her jaw with her stumbling back heavily against the door, making a loud bang.

I saw her take a small blade out of the slit in her dress.

Shit, I don't have any weapons.

I took a step back as she swung the blade at my face.

I grabbed her wrist with the blade, stopping it as she tried punching me with the other arm.

I moved my head back, her fist barely missing my face as I grabbed her other wrist, slamming my knee in her stomach repeatedly.

She dropped the blade as I quickly grabbed it, holding it against her neck as she raised her hands in surrender.

"Filthy bitch."

I snapped my eyes at her.

"What did you just say to me?"

She grinned as blood was beginning to drag down her lip. "I said.. filthy bitch."

My jaw tensed as I dug the blade into her neck, making sure to draw blood.

"Tell me why I shouldn't slit your throat right here. Just because your my fathers little slut doesn't mean you mean anything to me."

She sucked in a slow breath.

"You wouldn't have the guts to even get close to killing me."

My jaw ticked as I quickly dragged the blade across her neck, making a deep slash as blood began to pour from her neck and splatter all over my clothes and face.

I grabbed her hair and slammed her on the ground, stomping my foot in her ribs a few times as she held her throat, gasping and coughing for air.

Colby quickly jumped up and held me back by my stomach as I looked back at him.

He had worry in his eyes.

"What is it?"

His eyes switched between Ivory and me.

"Why did you kill her?"

"I said I would if she didn't shut her mouth."

I threw the blade on the floor by her body.

"I gotta go find something to clean her up."

He nodded as he sat back down on the bed.

"After I do, I'll consider doing what we were doing before all this."

He smirked as he nodded, leaning back fully on the bed as I opened my doors, walking out the room as the doors shut heavily behind me.

I looked down at my clothes as they were drenched in blood as I spotted one of the guards, looking down each of the hallways.

I went behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around towards me, swiftly aiming her gun at me as I chuckled when she lowered the gun, looking at my clothes with wide eyes.

"Miss, do you need help!?"

I shook my head.

"No, no this isn't my blood. It's someone else's; I just need someone to help me clean it up, please."

She nodded, a bit worried.

"I'll get some cleaning supplies and switch out with one of the guards and help you, is that all ma'am?"

I nodded gently as I kissed her on the cheek and started walking back to my room.

I reached the doors and before I opened it I heard slight movement, I swung the door open to see Colby on the bed, pleasuring his self.

I gasped and quickly looked away as I heard more movement behind me and a belt buckle.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I turned around to see his pants pulled back up with his face red from embarrassment.

"Shit, I'm so sorry!"

I looked away as I sat down next to him, my hands together on my lap.

We were sitting in a mix of awkward and comfortable silence. "So one of the guards are going to help us clean the blood and stuff with some supplies."

He nodded as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Sounds great."

“𝘉𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘴.” - 𝘍𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺