17

"How was it?" Jade asked with a big smile on her lips.

My heart became racing just at the thought as I grew a wide grin. "It was...a lot of things. It didn't mean anything though, it was just in the heat of a moment. I doubt it would happen again."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at my comments. "What was that scoff for?" She looked at me like I was dumb.

"Please. Do you know the way he looks at you? The way he talks about you to his friends and the way he treats you like nobody else? He's so down to his knees he can't stand up straight."

My heart became warm and my cheeks burned. "I feel that way about him too just I can't or don't know how to approach him about it."

Jade raised her eyebrows, she always did when she had a good idea. "It's gonna be Valentine's Day soon. You should get him a cute gift and ask him out." She suggested while nudging my shoulder.

I thought about it for a bit. "What would I get him?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sure that beautiful head of yours will figure it out soon. Get something meaningful for him something that has a connection between only you two." She stood up from my bed and walked towards my door. "I'll let you think about it." She winked at me as she walked out my room, closing the door behind her.

I straightened my back and sighed, thinking. What do I get him?

Colbys POV.

Me and Rio were in the training room, sitting down on the bench with our water bottles trying to cool down. He took off his gloves and groaned, leaning against the wall behind him.

"So, Valentine's Day is coming up soon. Are you gonna ask out Ember?" He asked as I looked over at him.

"I'll try. I have the perfect gift for her. It's this golden necklace with a heart and her birthstone, ruby. Her initials are carved in the back of it too." I smiled to myself just thinking about her while my heart raced even more, not because of my training.

Rio chuckled and shook his head. "You're so twisted for her, man."

I grinned and nodded, "That I am. But you're so twisted around Jade's finger too. You should ask her out for Valentine's Day."

His smile grew when I mentioned Jade and he nodded in agreement. "I'm still thinking of what to get her or how to ask her out."

I punched his shoulder slightly, "You'll figure it out soon." I stood up and threw my empty water bottle away. "I'm gonna hop in the shower."

He nodded his head and I turned around walking out of the gym room and started walking upstairs to the main room. I went upstairs again to our rooms and looked at Embers door.

I knocked on it a couple of times while I heard scrambling around. "One second!" I heard from Ember inside the room. After a few seconds, she opened the door she looked all nervous.

"Hey Colby. Do you need something?" She asked with a big smile on her face, showing the deep dimples in her cheeks that made me go crazy.

"Was about to get in the shower, want to join?" I said jokingly as I winked at her.

Her lips slightly separated, thinking of a response as her eyes slightly changed. "Sure, I'll be in there in a minute."

My eyes widened, "I was just joking you don't have too!"

She looked up at my eyes, "You asked I just answered. I'll be quick don't worry go start the water." She said as her smile grew.

I was a little stunned but reluctantly went anyways.

Embers POV.

My heart was racing so fast. I don't even know why I said yes. I was scrambling around my room looking for good clothes to get changed into, I found a black tube top with dark red ripped Jean shorts and a black g string.

I rushed out of my room and went into Colbys room as I heard the water running. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously as I closed his door, locking it and heading to his bathroom.

I opened it and closed behind me once I walked in. I set my clothes next to his on the counter as I slipped out of my own clothes. I slipped into the shower behind him and froze once I saw his back and his shoulder muscles. Jesus fuck.

He turned around with his wet hair dangling in front of his eyes he was hovering over me and I looked up at him, swallowing the huge lump in my throat. He grinned, showing his perfect teeth.

I was about to run out but he grabbed my wrist gently. "You know you didn't have to come in here if you didn't want too."

My eyes were darting around the room trying not to look at his body. He grabbed my jaw and pulled me closer so I could look at his eyes. He raised an eyebrow at me.

I felt my cheeks burning as I nervously smiled, he turned us around so my back was against the shower wall and I could see the water falling down against his back. He let go of my jaw and pulled away but I instinctively pulled his hand back on my shoulder. "Shit, sorry."

"It's okay, love. Don't worry." He smiled while he moved closer to me. I watched his eyes move up and down on my body. "Do you mind If i...touch you?" He asked hesitantly.

I smiled wider as I put his other hand on my shoulder and looked up at him. "Touch me everywhere you want." I look at his body and start admiring it, all the way from his chest down to his waist and I quickly looked back up at his eyes.

He softly chuckled while his hands started going down my shoulders to my breasts. "You can look at me, soak it all in."

I looked away to the side nervously then looked back at his waist I admired his hips while his hands start massaging my chest. I was about to start touching him when we heard loud banging on his room door.

He groaned and reached behind me, turning the water off as his chest touched mine. "We can continue this later." He grinned while he got out, wrapping a towel around his waist, going out the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I got out the shower and dried my body off with the towel as I heard him and Rio talking outside. I sighed in disappointment. His touch made me feel tingles all over, I love feeling him touch me I would love for him to touch me every- Okay stop.

I'm obsessed with his touch.