7

Beware this chapter contains some mature scenes:)

"Alright, I'll be back. When I do get back, hope your planning on telling me all those secrets your pretty mouth holds." I bite her a smile as she rolled her eyes.

I set the pliers back down on the table and put my phone in my bra as I opened the door and walked out the room, shutting it behind me.

I walked down the long hallway, turning to my right and heading up the stairs.

I punched in the code number as the door opened.

I walked through and started walking down the long hallways, to my room as I soon heard the door shut behind me.

I looked around my room as I sighed, laying down in my bed.

Empty.

I heard things being thrown downstairs as I jumped up.

"What the fuck?"

I grabbed my butterfly knife off my desk as I opened my room door, rushing down the long hallway.

I kicked off my heels to reduce noise as I punched in the code for the door, slowly opening it so it hadn't creaked.

I flipped open my knife, holding the handle tightly as I left the door open with a small crack as I crouched lowly at the top of the stairs, looking around.

I spotted two large unknown men, running around the floor, trying different doors down the halls.

I noticed the guards had been unconscious on the floor.

Son of a bitch, who are these people?

I slowly crawled down the stairs as one man was all the way down the hall, trying the last few doors as the other man was trying the ones at the start of the hall.

The one at the start began walking back into the main center of the room as I quickly stuffed my back against the doorframe.

He walked past me as I grabbed him, shoving my hand over his mouth as I pushed him into the wall with the knife pushing into the skin of his throat.

I heard the other man still messing with one of the doorknobs, trying to pick lock it.

"Who the fuck are you?" I whisper shouted as I felt him smirk against my hand.

He grabbed my wrist, swiftly turning us around as he pinned my arm with the knife behind my back and the other arm pulled towards him in his hold and my whole front pushed against the wall.

"And who are you, hm?"

He had a Russian accent, it wasn't very noticeable but you could tell just the slightest.

My jaw clenched as I kicked my leg back, hitting him harshly into the nuts as he groaned out, stumbling back.

I heard the other man quickly walking down the hall as I ran past the Russian man, keeping a hold of the knife.

The other man appeared as he quickly lodged towards me.

I stuffed the blade in between my teeth as I swiftly moved to the side as he dodged past me, I went behind him as I grabbed his jaw and his forehead, harshly pushing his neck to the side as I heard a loud cracking noise.

His body fell hard on the floor as the Russian man tightened his jaw.

"Your gonna pay for that, you bitch."

I rolled my eyes as threw a punch at me, hitting me directly to the cheek.

My head turned to the side hard as I spit out some blood.

I scanned his body to see a gun outline tucked under his shirt as I grinned when I came up with a plan.

I threw my butterfly knife to the side, it sliding fast somewhere on the floor as I kicked his ribs.

His body stumbled back a bit as I walked towards him, landing a straight blow to the space in between his eyes.

He groaned out as I landed more punches to his rips, him stumbling back more and more until he had hit the wall.

His black shirt was now covered in dark crimson blood as his nose and mouth was pouring blood.

"Who the fuck are you?"

He grinned at me as he wiped some of the blood away from his nose.

He lunged towards me which caught me off guard as he landed on top of me, tightly pinning my arms to the ground.

I winced out as he grabbed a rag out of his pocket as he quickly stuffed it over my face.

I squirmed around as I slowly felt my body becoming weaker and slower.

He fucking drugged me.

No. I have to not let him win.

My vision became slightly blurry but I had tried to force myself awake.

I closed my eyes as I felt the rag removed from my face and being picked up.

I tried moving or opening my eyes or atleast talking but I couldn't.

                         ----

I woke up with a loud banging noise.

I shot my body up as I opened my eyes and looked around.

What the fuck?

I was chained up.

My clothes had been changed into a big shirt and I had no bra and different underwear on.

My body had felt sore and somewhat bruised.

I lifted up the shirt as my eyes instantly became full of tears.

Was I raped..?

My thighs and knees had been covered in bruises.

I looked down my shirt as my whole stomach and breasts looked red along with some appearing bruises.

I tucked my knees into my shirt as I slightly winced at the fast movement.

I looked around the dark room I was in, there was a metal door with a small window at the top, letting some light in the room.

My legs were chained up to a very long chain attached the the ceiling.

I looked down at the sides of my legs as I saw the back of my thighs and my ass were red.

A sob came out of my mouth as I put my hand over it.

These sick fucking monsters. I'm going to kill them.