18

I opened the bathroom door and sat down on his soft bed, putting my clothes beside me. I stood up, unwrapping the towel from my body and, putting it over my head as I began drying my hair.

I tried listening to their muffled conversation through the door but it was no use. Every word was muffled and I could barely hear a thing they were saying. I wrapped it back around me, feeling no energy to do anything.

I sighed and gave up, I unwrapped the towel from myself again, putting it over my head and gently drying my hair again. I sighed to myself, knowing this will take a while. I heard his bedroom door open again and I quickly shuffled the towel back to my body but before I could wrap it back around me, Colby had already closed the door.

He turned to me and his eyes widened, quickly turning back around. "Shit, sorry! I thought that you were gonna change in the bathroom." He said with his voice laced with embarrassment.

I chuckled slightly. "It's okay you can turn back around." I assured him as he slowly turned back around. I dropped the towel on the floor, revealing my wet naked body as his chest began rising faster. His towel was hung around his waist, slightly dipping at his deep v line.

He had water dripping down his chest from his hair and god, did he look amazing. I snapped out of my daze and slowly strutted over to my clothes on his bed, swaying my hips slightly with every step. I felt his eyes on me with every move I took.

I bent over to grab my underwear as he walked behind me, grabbing my hips. He started rubbing his fingers up and down the creases on my thighs. Even though he had a towel on, I felt his dick imprint on the back of my thigh.

I bit my lip and shoved the clothes off the bed before I turned around towards him. I set my finger on the top of his towel, it was hanging on his hips just begging to be let down.

His eyes kept wandering down from my chest towards my thighs and my pussy. I slowly backed up to the bed, sitting down on his pillows as I dragged my legs apart.

"Fuck." He wisped under his breath as he tugged his towel off, crawling on the bed in front of me. He grabbed my ankles and dragged them towards me so my legs were on each side of his hips.

His dick was pressing against my inner thigh. "You make me go fucking crazy." He grunted as he moved his hands further up my legs till they reached my thighs.

I bit my lip. "Please, fuck me." I begged as my body was slowly driving myself crazy. My body needed him inside of me. Feeling every inch of him. He grinned and grabbed my hips, slowly sliding his wet tip in my entrance.

I instinctively wrapped my legs around his back, shoving him deeper inside of me as he softly moaned. He began thrusting his hips back and forth going out and deeper inside of me.

I grabbed the sheets beside me and laid straight on my back, moaning with every thrust he made. I closed my eyes, feeling every inch as he went deeper every time. "Fucking open your eyes and look at how good I fuck you."

I opened my eyes and looked at him his eyes were filled with sweet lust and his jaw slightly dropped with every pant. Fuck even during sex he looked so sexy. He made eye contact with me as he started fucking me harder, his tip slamming against my g spot every single thrust.

My body was overwhelmed with pleasure my eyes began rolling back. I closed my eyes again tightly, enjoying how good it was until suddenly he stopped.

I grunted and looked at him. "Why did you stop? Please keep going." I pleaded and he cupped my jaw, bringing my head up towards him. "If you want me to keep fucking you like the slut you are, keep your eyes on me at all times."