19

❀The song above is optional. ❀

I stretched my arms out as I felt the bright sun on my eyes, through the window.

I groaned and pulled the blankets on my face as I felt the bed beside me empty and cold.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the light noticing the room empty as I heard the shower running in the room next to me.

I hummed to myself and I stood out of bed, I put one of Colby's shirts on as his scent filled my nose as his shirt barely reached past my thighs.

I opened his room door and started walking down the large stairway to the main room, admiring the artwork of his house.

I ran my fingers down every carved detail on the wood. I walked into the kitchen as I saw some of Colby's men, I'm guessing.

They all turned to me with a strange look before quickly pulling out their weapons at me. I quickly backed up and realised I didn't have my knife or gun on me.

As soon as I saw their fingers reach the trigger, I ducked down as they shot bullets in the wall behind my head.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen to the main entrance pulling the doors open as I heard Colby quickly stumbling down the steps and yelling at them to stop.

I turned around quickly and saw Colby with his men standing at the front door entrance, lowering the guns down back in their holsters.

"Get back to work, don't shoot at her again." Colby ordered them to as they all walked back inside and walked towards me on the grass, he still had shampoo in his hair.

"How come they didn't know I was here?" I asked him as my heart rate started to slow.

"Well, they were out in the gym room when we came in. So I don't think anyone knows your here." He responded as I lightly nodded my head.

"I have to get back home, soon. My father's probably got jobs piled up for me." I told him and he nodded as we both walked back inside.

He shut the door behind us and started walking back upstairs to his room. "So, your dad still doesn't know your working with me now?" He asked.

I turned back to him. "I never made that offer official, did I?" I saw the look of confusion shift to his face.

"So, what is your official answer?" He asked and I hummed in response. "Go finish rinsing the soap out your hair first." I told him as he felt his hair and ran back in the bathroom.

✰✰

I had gotten dressed and was on my way back to my fathers house. I'm sure he had been wondering where I've been. I finally reached the familiar house and stepped out my car, walking to the door.

I let out a sigh before opening the doors and starting to walk upstairs before I heard my father call me up in his office. I groaned and walked up the stairs towards his office, knocking on his door.

I heard his approval and walked in his office, sitting down in the chair on the other side of him. "Yes, father?" I asked with a slight annoyance.