12

After I had met the members it was pretty boring, Colby refused to train me until the next day which was today and I was glad.
Me and the members had became good friends and there were the two women I had met, they were Valentine and Jade. Me and Jade got along the most for some reason, Valentine had hated me.

I sat up from my bed as I slightly rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone from the charger and unlocked it to see a few messages from people.

Jade: hey I was gonna go shopping for some dresses since there's a ball coming up soon, you down lmk?

🐁Mouse: colbys wondering when your waking up

Milo: did you text that dealer yet?

I texted them all as I turned my phone off after, throwing it back on the bed as I walked over to my dresser. I tugged open one of the drawers as I took out a random outfit.

Outfit:

I stripped off my clothes that I slept in and changed into my new outfit as I stepped into my shoes

I stripped off my clothes that I slept in and changed into my new outfit as I stepped into my shoes. I opened my door and started walking down the stairs as loud chatter echoed through the house.

I walked over to the couch where everyone was and rested my hands against the back of the couch, looking over at Jade who was sitting on the large brown coffee table sitting in front of the couch.

She flashed a smile at me which I returned before she stood up with her purse and walked over beside me, wrapping her arm around my shoudler. The few men stared at both of us, two of them I hadn't met yet. I nodded my head at them as we started walking out of the living room and towards the front door after I ruffled Princesa's hair.

Jade slightly chuckled as she pulled open the door, going outside with me falling behind her as the door shut behind us. She wrapped her arm around mine as we walked to a black car with heavily tinted windows. I unwrapped our arms as I walked over to the other side, opening the door and getting in.

"So, what store are we going to?" She looked over at me as she started the car, starting to drive towards the gate guarding the house. "It's a surprise." She winked at me as I rolled my eyes and grinned as the gate slowly opened, her driving through it and onto the road.

The gates closed behind us soon after as she rolled mine and her window down, driving down the road. Both of our hair blew crazy as we grinned at eachother and I turned the radio on, the speakers blasting 'Payphone by Maroon 5'.

We were singing the lyrics to eachother as her hand was hitting the steering wheel while singing and dancing. After the song ended we shortly arrived at a huge mall. She parked the car in one of the small parking spaces as she turned the car off and we got out of the car.

She locked the car, it making a beep sound as we began to walk inside the mall, intertwining our arms with each other again. The automatic doors opened when we arrived in front of them as we walked in the mall, looking around at the different stores and directions.