15

A few weeks passed by, my gunshot wound had healed but left a scar and the same thing with Jades'.

I was hanging out in the living room with Jade and we were watching tv. Colby and the other men were on a mission somewhere and had been gone for about an hour so me and Jade were waiting for them to get back.

Jade wrapped her arm around my shoulder, leaning her head against mine as we were watching some random movie on Netflix she could find. "So, Em, do you smoke?" She asked me as I looked over at her.

"I do indeed, what about you Miss Jade?" We smiled at eachother and she nodded. "Do you wanna smoke until they get back? We can try to hotbox my room I also have a gas mask." I smiled wider and nodded at her.

I grabbed her hand and ran off of the couch and up the stairs quickly. She went ahead of me and dragged me down the hall, pushing open one of the doors and I closed it behind us.

I threw myself on the bed as she sat next to me and she opened her nightstand, pulling open the drawer and she pulled out a big box.

Jade

I pulled my secret stash of weed out of the box and a gas mask with a bong attached to the mouth. I opened up the bag of weed, filling the bowl up.

This was going to be fun. As I was about to light the bowl up we both heard running footsteps up the stairs and heard Rio screaming our names.

Ember groaned and stood up, walking over to my door as she pulled it open and Rio walked in front of the doorway. "What are y'all doing? We're going out for food so both of you need to get dressed." I nodded and walked by Em and we both walked out of the room, as Rio went back downstairs and I followed Em into her room.

Ember

I tugged open the doors to the closet by my dresser as I moved the hangers around, looking through my different outfits. I finally found one and pulled the outfit off of the hanger, closing my closet.

I picked this outfit as I set it down on the bed

I picked this outfit as I set it down on the bed. "I'm going to go pick out an outfit and then come back, okay?" Jade said as I turned to her and nodded. She smiled and turned around, walking out of the room after closing the door behind her.

I stripped out of my clothes and put on the outfit as I picked up a pair of my boots, sliding them on my feet. 

After a few minutes, Jade came out in this stunning outfit.

"Ready to go?" She smiled at me

"Ready to go?" She smiled at me. I nodded and we linked arms, heading down the stairs. We saw the guys all by the front door, waiting for us.

"You ladies finally ready?" Rio said, picking his head up to look at us and we both nodded.

Time skip.

We finally arrived to the restaurant. Me, Jade, and Rio rode in one car while Colby, Rave, Charlie, and Dominic rode in the other. We all stepped out and started walking to the front door while making small talk.

Rio went to go find us a table and I looked over at Colby to see him tensed. I walked over to him and he looked at me. "You okay?" I asked him and held his hand.

He grinned and nodded at me, throwing his arm over my shoulder. Rio came back and signalled us to follow him.

We all followed him to the booth he got us. Me and Colby sat directly in front of each other. We soon got our menus and I picked up mine, looking at what to eat. I looked over the top of my menu to see Colby looking at his.

I raised my leg and slowly dragged it up to his thigh. He looked at me sternly and I smirked, dropping my leg back down and looks at my menu again. I decided to get the spaghetti and I closed my menu, setting it down on the table.

I stood up and stepped over Jade and Rave's legs. "I'm going to the bathroom real quick. If the waiter comes by, order me a Dr. Pepper." Jade nodded as I headed to the bathroom.

I opened the door and walked in but heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Colby walking in. He shut the door and locked it.

"This is the girl's bathroom, idiot." I said to him while crossing my arms. He scoffed and picked me up, pushing me on the counter with my back against the wall.

He stood in between my legs and I saw his boner pushing against his pants. He pushed me against him with his lower hand on my back and started kissing my neck.

"You think you can sit there and tease me like that and not expect anything to happen to you?" He said in between breaths while kissing my neck and rubbing circles on my hips.

I threw my arms around his neck and panted in his ear while I wrapped my legs around his waist. "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

"Just shut up." I said as I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling his lips to mine as it turned into a fast make out. Our hands were all over eachother.

He grabbed the waistband of my skirt and pulled it down quickly, throwing it behind him. I pulled away from his mouth for a second to catch my breath as I unzipped his pants.

I looked up at him to see him already looking at me, his chest rising with every pant he took. He slid his pants down and kicked them off his ankles.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me again while grinding into me. I slid my vest off as he slid his hand up my shirt, massaging one of my titty.

"Are you ready for this?"

A/N: LMK IF YALL WANT A CHAPTER ABT COLBY BEING SUB. 😻🙏