14

We pulled away from the kiss as I stared at him with my chest rising up and down fast.

My arm still hurt like hell but I wasn't focused on that. He stared at my lips while I licked them. Did I just really kiss him? Did he kiss me back?

"Does your arm hurt?" He asked me as his eyebrows slightly furrowed and I stared at him blankly. "I just got shot in the arm and your asking me if it hurts."

He chuckles, "Shut up I'm just asking you if it hurts don't get an attitude with me."

I squinted my eyes at him, this motherfucker is dumb. "Don't look at me like that either."

I rolled my eyes, "I can look at you however I want, dickhead." I pushed him out of the way as I stood up and he grabbed onto my shoulders.

"You shouldn't be going anywhere with a gunshot wound."

I rolled my eyes and shrugged his arms off of my shoulders. "I got shot in my arm I didn't break my legs now move before I break yours."

He stuck his tongue out on his cheek and raised his arms in defense sarcastically, backing out of my way.

"Your the boss yet your scared of a girl. You pussy." I smirked at him as he glared at me, "Keep talking like that and I'll send you back home."

I grinned at him as I walked out of the nursing room and stepped over a pretty sure dead enemy. I walked down the long hallway of rooms and stopped in front of the door that Jade was in. I bit my lip nervously and grabbed onto the doorknob, pushing the door open.

Jade was laid out on the bed with her dress pulled up so her gunshot wound was showing and a girl that was in here earlier taking care of Jade was by her side taking her blood pressure.

I sat down on a chair on the opposite side of the nurse and leaned over on her bed, grabbing ahold of Jade's hand. I swallowed down my tears as I saw her closed eyes and her chest rising up and down.

I looked over at the nurse and in the corner of my eye I saw Colby leaning against the door frame. "When will she be awake?"

The nurse looked over at me and hesitated to respond, "I'm not sure maybe in a little bit. She needs her rest and so do you." I shook my head at the last sentence.

"I'm fine just come get me or Colby when she wakes up, please." She nodded and softly smiled. I stood up out of the chair, letting her hand go as I walked past Colby and down the long hallway into the main living room seeing Rave and Milo talking over on one of the couches.

I walked in front of Rave and slapped him across the face hard with my eyes watery. "What the fuck was that for?" He looked at me as a red mark started appearing on his cheek.

I clenched my jaw and grabbed a hold of the collar of his shirt and tugged him toward my face. "Your such a fucking dick. First you drag me from Jade and lock me in my own fucking bedroom and then not even let me help y'all fight when you or anyone could've died, especially Jade." I spit at him as my voice was somewhat shaky through my rant.

Milo looked between us, not knowing what to say. Rave cleared his throat and pushed him off me. "The nurse was taking care of Jade you didn't need to be out there while everyone has guns and judging by the bandages on your arm you got shot which I could've prevented if your dumbass didn't get out of your room."

I chuckled humorlessly at him. "I could've helped Jade and stayed by her side which both could've prevented me from getting shot but that isn't important. I can fight and I would've helped y'all and I did so be fucking grateful neither of y'all died." I pointed at his face while he pushed my finger away and stood up, looking slightly down at me.