9

I quickly unlocked the chains off of her legs and picked her up gently, wrapping my suit jacket around her

"Where are you taking me?" her voice was laced with fear as I looked at her.

"I'm taking you up to my room, nobody will be in there while I take care of some things then I'll be back in there to figure out where to put you until you heal."

She hesitantly nodded as I walked out of the room, starting to walk to the stairs.

I reached the top of the stairs, walking to my room as I kicked the door open softly.

The door shut behind me when I walked in with her as I softly laid her down under the blankets on my bed.

I picked out a huge t shirt and some sweatpants that hadn't fit me anymore out of my dresser and laid them down next to her.

I hated seeing her hurt, it made me angry.

"Here's some clothes to change into and I'll be back, okay?"

She nodded slowly as she sat up and I walked out of the door, closing and locking it behind me.

I cracked my knuckles as I pulled out my phone from my pocket, texting Demi.

"Where are you"

He took a few seconds to respond. "I'm in the training room, why?"

I nodded and put my phone back in my pocket as I walked to my office which was opposite from my bedroom.

I opened the door and picked up the gun that laid on my desk in the middle of the room.

I tucked the gun in the waistband of my pants and tucked my shirt over it as I walked back out of my office, shutting it behind me.

I walked down the stairs as I walked through the living room and the kitchen, walking down a medium hallway.

I opened one of the doors on the right, it was a small training room that Demi always used along with a few other men.

Thankfully, it was only Demi in here but I didn't care if there were other people in here.

Demi turned to me with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey boss! What'd you need me for?"

I walked over to him, keeping my same cold face on.

I stood in front of him, we were almost the same height though I was a few inches taller than him.

He smiled sheepishly, clearly scared. "So what did you need?"

I pulled my gun out and placed it on the temple of his head.

"I told you not to touch her."

I pulled the trigger before he could respond, shooting a bullet through his head as I let his body dropped on the floor.