Chapter one: MI6

"y/n!" You looked behind you to see Nomi hurtling up behind you. "M wants to see you."

"About what?" You asked. Nomi shrugged.

"He didn't say." Nomi walked away and you headed over to M's office.

"Come in." He said when you knocked. You opened the door and came into the office.

"You wanted to see me?" You asked.

"Yes." M said. "I want you to go on a stealth mission."

"Where to?"

"I don't know." M said.

"How am I supposed to do the mission without knowing where I'm going?" You asked.

"You need to find someone." M said. "And they can't know."

"Who?" You asked.

"Bond. James Bond."

"You want me to find James Bond?" You said. "He's probably dead."

"We had a recent sighting of Bond somewhere last week." M told you. "He probably left there by now but you'll go there first. I'll have Q send you the coordinates."

"Will I be working alone?" You asked.

"Yes." M said. "Go, now." You nodded.

"Yes sir." You turned to leave.

"Don't mess this up." M said. "We need information on Bond."

"I won't mess up." You said. "I don't mess up." You left.

—--------------------------------------------------------

You went to the coordinates that Q sent you.

"Why would Bond come here?" You asked yourself. But you answered the question when your eyes landed on a bar. "Alcohol. Classic Bond." You decided to check the bar first. It was dark so you slipped through the doors and into the bar unnoticed. Once your eyes adjusted to the dark room you scanned it, searching for Bond. You walked further into the bar and someone bumped into you.

"Sorry." The man muttered. He walked out of the bar. But not before you recognized him as Nomi's predecessor. Bond. James Bond. Known to MI6 as 007 until he retired. You followed him out but kept a distance. He kept looking behind him but never saw you. He got into a jeep parked near your car and started the ignition. It sputtered to a stop. He banged it in anger.

"A little stuck?" You asked. He looked at you.

"Yeah."

"Do you need a ride?" You asked. Bond considered it for a moment then answered. 

"Sure." Bond followed you to your car.

"So, where were you going?" You asked.

"My house." Bond replied.

"You live around here?" You asked. Bond nodded.

"I'll direct you."

-------------------------

When you got to Bond's house he thanked you and got out of your car.

"You never told me your name." He said.

"I'm y/n." You told him.

"That's a pretty name." He said and extended his hand. "I'm James." You took his hand.

"It's nice to meet you James." He smiled and shook your hand.

"It was nice meeting you, y/n." Bond said. "Maybe we could see each other again?"

"Maybe." James nodded and walked into his house. When you knew he was out of earshot you got in the car and called Q.

"Hello y/n." Q said. "Any information on Bond?"

"That's what I was calling about." You said. "I know where he is."

"Where?" Q asked.

"I sent you the quardinats."

"Good, come immediately back to MI6. M will probably want a word with you." Q said. "And he'll probably send 007 to come get him."

"I could do that." You said. "I'm already here."

"You wasted your chance." Q said. "It would be weird for the person who drove you home to barge into your house and say come with me."

"I didn't tell you I drove him home!" You said.

"You just did." Q told you. "M will send 007 to retrieve Bond. You may get to tag along." Q hung up. You pulled out of Bond's driveway and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When you arrived at MI6 you were told to immediately head to M's office.

"Was the mission successful?" M asked.

"Q told you." You said.

"I wanted to make sure." M said. He pressed a button. "Moneypenny, send 007 into my office." Soon after the door opened and Nomi walked in. "You have a new mission 007." M said. He looked at you. "And y/n will be accompanying you."