33. Leave him..

Wang Yibo was brimming with rage as he pushed the first guard out of his way and punched the other who tried to stop him. His body trembled with wrath and he stumbled inside Shu Wei's house, finding the man eating his breakfast. "Yibo? What happened?", the man questioned alarmed but screamed out in pain when Yibo punched him across the face. "You fucking asshole!!! You dare to touch him. I will fucking KILL YOU!!", Yibo thundered slamming Shu Wei's head on the table. Shu Wei yelled out in pain again, blood flowing through his nose as he gasped, trying to breathe through the unbearable pain in his head. Yibo saw the man struggling but felt nothing but anger. The face of his baobei crying...shaking with fear flashed in front of Yibo and Yibo fisted Shu Wei's collars, pulling him up and ramming his knee in the bastard's gut. "You fucker. You actually thought you could touch him and I wouldn't find out? I will kill you! I don't give a fuck what happens to me but you won't live a day longer, Shu Wei." Yibo raised his fist again to punch Shu Wei but found Shu Wei smiling, his teeth covered in blood and his face swollen. "You can, Wang Yibo. You can kill me but guess what, your sweet Xiao Zhan will die with me." It was as if Yibo had been doused in ice cold water and his body shut down as the words registered. Shu Wei pushed him away and stood straighter, fixing his suit jacket and then with utmost care wiped the blood off his face with a handkerchief. Yibo was sure the man could see the killer intent on his face but Yibo was bothered by the man's lack of fear and clear confidence. Yibo cautiously kept an eye on Shu Wei as he took a seat on the table again and drank a glass of water.

"I guess that leech told you about us, huh?", Shu Wei smirked and Yibo was going to punch him again but Shu Wei stopped him. "Stop and listen to me first, Yibo. The more you hit me the worse injuries your sweet lover will have to endure in the future." "You think I will let you touch him?", Yibo growled but Shu Wei laughed at his words, still unaffected by Yibo's anger. "You know what your biggest flaw is, Yibo? You underestimate your enemies a lot. See me for instance, I have already been in your lover's house, have touched him and you still say that I can't. I am afraid it won't be this easy to stop me, Wang Yibo." "What the fuck are you talking about?", Yibo yelled and Shu Wei's face transformed before him, hatred and anger stamped on the usually calm and collected face. "My men are watching every little move of your lover, Yibo. One word and your Xiao Zhan will experience the horrors he hasn't even dreamt about in his worst nightmares. I was still nice to him yesterday. I only slapped him around but my men will do much worse and unlike me, they enjoy inflicting a hell lot of pain on their boy toys. So I suggest you back off before I get real angry." Yibo stared at his cousin, his heart pounding in his chest but none of that fear was visible on his face as his chin jutted out. "I don't believe you." Shu Wei just smiled and grabbed his phone from the table, tapping on the screen as he hummed a song. It was a moment later that his phone buzzed and Shu Wei turned the screen to Yibo. Yibo grabbed the phone instantly seeing a clear image of Zhan coming out of a cafe wearing the pink hoodie he had taken today, Yubin by his side and fear constricted Yibo's heart. The phone was taken away harshly and Shu Wei smiled. "Now that's more like it. It's been a while since I saw you afraid. The look suits you, Yibo."

Yibo's mind was racing a hundred miles a second, his brain conjuring up images of Zhan hurting and the grim look on Shu Wei's face was a sign enough that Yibo had to be careful. "What do you want?", Yibo asked sternly and Shu Wei made a show of thinking by tapping his chin before staring at Yibo.  "Leave him", Shu Wei threatened and now, it was Yibo's turn to scoff. "You think I will just let him go if your ask?", Yibo sneered but the smile never left Shu Wei's lips. "Oh, you will. What other choice do you have, Yibo? Your uncle won't help you. Haikuan is already busy and you alone are...nothing. A single mistake and your poor Xiao Zhan will end up in a ditch, nothing left of that bruised and battered body and it will be all on you, Wang Yibo. All on your overconfidence and your stupidity. You claim to love that boy a lot, so this decision shouldn't be hard for you. Leave him or no one will find what happened to him and frankly, no one will even care. Your uncle might even throw a party just to celebrate that loser's demise and you will be forced to live with that fact for the rest of your life." The cruel words were enough to rattle Yibo and Shu Wei knew that as well.