Meet The Creatures

Aleks' POV-

I followed behind Sly and we got everything into the moving truck. I looked at the house and gave it a final goodbye. Sly got into the drivers Sid while I was in the passenger side. I stared out the window wondering how life would be in Colorado. I was lost in my thoughts until Eddie put in a CD. I heard the beat and I already knew what song it was.

"Looking back at the past, remembering times when we were young" Eddie sang along "daydreaming through the class, trying to figure out what's to become,"

I smiled because I knew the words and started to sing along as we'll, "looking up at the sky, wondering just how to get by."

"But don't you worry just listen to me" Sly and I sang, we continued to the chorus and I took out the CD and put in my CD. Right when the song started I began to sing

" Immortalhd bitches, if you got some love show me. I'm the coolest motherfucker whatchin my little pony it's all for the nobs.." I stopped because I heard a new song playing.

"I dont really care what happenst tonight"Sly continued "everythings alright when my homies unite"

We went into an all out song war. I finally decided to grab my guitar that was conviniently placed in front  of me. I played Missoncraft The Song and started to sing. "Breaking all the blocks of grass, cutting down vines of sasafras"

Sly laughed and sang too "getting a stone sword shoved up your ass, this is wwhat makes up missioncraft"

Eddie's POV-

He started playing Missioncraft The Song. I also sang along and we finally stopped  our music war. Whenever I'm wih Aleks I'm always smiling, laughing,or apologizing. I had very strong feelings for Aleks and I had to tell him one day.

[insert time limit from Immortals house to Colorado... Sorry i didnt know]

we finally arrived at the Creature house andd we were greeted by Seamus and James.

"Well,  welcome to the house.... yeah" Seamus said in his sarcastic tone

"HE'S SEAMUS" Immortal replied jokingly, I was laughing really hard at this point

"Shut up, you guys are mean" He whinned

I walked Aleks into the house and we saw Koots and Dan.

"Hey Immortal" Dan said and smiled

"Good to have you here" Kootra said

The only people that knew about my feelings were Dan, I really trusted him. He suggested that Aleks and I share a room because of the space limit. THANK YOU DANNNNN

"Hey guys, shut the fuck up" Sp00n yelled

Aleks ran to him " where are my M&Ms?"

They both laughed because they referenced somethingg from a series with Tom. I smiled and showed Immortal to hi- our room. I saw his face turn a light shade of red when I mentioned we were sharing a room. we put all of his boxes in the room and went downstairs. Maybe there is a chance that Aleks feels the same way.