Aleks Got Da Bloooz

Eddie's POV-

I took Aleks to the park, not a playground but one to just walk around and be together. It was getting cold out and Aleks only had a thin log sleeve on. I glanced at him and saw that his cheeks were red.

" Aleks, do you want my jacket?" I aked concerned

"I'm okay." he replied

"Aleks......." I said firmly

we stopped walking and he looked at me "I'm fine"

"Alright. are you ready to leave?"

"Sure"

While walking to the car I held his hand.

"I think this is the first time we actually held hands. Except for the time we were in the room and i grabbed your hand" Aleks pointed out

"you're right, I like it." I said in response

Once we got to the car I opened his door. we drove to the house and as we parked I heard small sneezes. I turned to Aleks and smiled.

"Those were the cutest sneezes EVER. I never heard you sneeze until now."

he just smiled at me and we got out of the car. No one else was there.

"Eddie, I'm going to lay down for a little"Aleks mentioned

Damn It! he's sick. I had a feeling he would be.

"Okay, call me if you need anything."I said "Actually change your clothes to something else. I'll get something from my closet"

we walked upstairs and I opened the door. I grabbed a sweater, and some sweat pants. It was pretty cold in the house and I don't want Aleks getting worse.

"Here you go" I said while handing Aleks the clothes

"Thanks"

I sat on the bed but Aleks didn't change his clothes.

"What's wrong, aren't you going to change?"

"Yeah, but you're in the room. It embarrassing"

"C'mon Aleks. I'm your boyfriend" I walked up to him and hugged him from behind "soon I will see more than just your chest and boxers"

He blushed and I kissed him on the cheek. He started taking his shirt off. Honestly I was a bit turned on. NO EDDIE, KNOCK IT OFF I yelled in my head. Soon he was in different clothes and they were a little over sized. Although I usually buy my sweaters and sweat pants one or two sizes bigger because its more comfortable. The clothes were so baggy on him, he was so cute! I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You're sooooo cute in my clothes Aleks!"

"Shut up"

"Seriously, you are" I pulled away "put both of your arms up, like a dog would when it's begging"

He didn't object to it and followed what I told him to do. The sleeves were longer than his arms which made him even more cuter.

"Kawaii as fuck. Aleks, I'm feeling like a fan girl. Keep that pose, I'm taking a picture"

I took the picture and put it as my background.

"You need to wear my clothes more often" I continued

Aleks was laughing at this point which made me smile, he sat on the bed and patted the empty space next to him, motioning me to sit next to him. I sat down and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Eddie.... Can you..... Lay down with me?"

"Of course. But first can I do a couple of things?"

I felt him nod and I got up. I got things ready for later when we actually go to sleep. I made a rag wet for him to put on his forehead, and I got out a cup and tea bags. I went upstairs and he was still sitting down.

"I'm going to turn of the lights, k?" I asked

"Uh huh"

I flipped the switch and walked over to the bed. Aleks was getting comfortable while laying down and I layed next to him. We pulled the blanket and put it down at chest level. He was laying down facing me, he head resting on one hand, making a fist with the other and resting it on his forearm. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kept him in my embrace but put one arm higher so I could have access to his head. I played with his hair and soon he was asleep. I heard the front door close and laughter. It sounded like James and Seamus. Seamus opened the bedroom door

"Sly, James and I were planning a new co op and we were wond-"he stopped and looked at Aleks and me "ohhh, sorry. What happened?" He continued in a whisper

"We were out for a walk and he's sick now" I whispered

"Okay, I will tell you about what I started with later. I hope he feels better"

"Thanks"

Seamus left the room and a little after I fell asleep. I woke up to a kiss being planted on my lips. It seemed like Aleks was trying not to wake me up. I smiled and kissed him back.

"What time is it?" I questioned

Aleks checked his phone "5:15"

"How do you feel?"

"Better than earlier"

"That's good. You want tea?"

"Sure"

We got off the bed and walked downstairs. The only people down there were Seamus and James.

"Hey James" I greeted

"Hey" he replied "Aleks, are your clothes..... Big?"

"Yeah, they're Eddie's" he answered

"I heard you're sick"

"I feel a lot better now, at least compared to earlier"

"That's good"

I went to the kitchen and made hot water. I put the tea bag in the cup of water and let it sit. After a while I mixed in lemon and honey. I carried to tea to Aleks.

"Thanks" he said

"No problem" I said with a smile

"Where are the others?" I asked James

"Horden is with Monica and Dan is going to be gone for a month. Some of his family members are here, I guess it will just be the four of us for a month or two."

I just nodded

"Seamus, what were you asking me about earlier?"

"Oh, when I interrupted your snuggle session" he continued "James and I were planning a co op and were wondering if you two wanted to join us, basically it's like minecraft marriage in a way but it will be you and Aleks as partners, and James and myself"

"I'm down for that, Aleks?" I turned to him

"Sounds fun, I'll do it"

"Alright, we will start once you get better Immortal" Seamus added in

"Can we not have ostriches like in the last update, I don't trust my boyfriend" Aleks said while letting out a chuckle

"I'm sorry, I fucked up once. It won't happen again. I promise" I whined

The three of us laughed. A little around 11:00 Aleks and I went upstairs to sleep. I always just sleep in my boxers so I stripped down. Aleks started blushing and I smiled. He layed on the bed this time on the outside while I was on the outside. For some reason I felt like holding him.

"Eddie, can we make it a normal thing to hug while sleeping. I really like it, it's comfortable" he asked in perfect timing with my thoughts

"Yeah, I would love that"

We hugged each other

"Good night, Eddie"

"Good night"

We slowly drifted asleep.