I Can't Let You Go This Easy (pt.2)

A/N

3,000 reads! HOLD MAH DICK (DavidSoComedy reference).3 friggin thousand reads. *eyes get watery* thank you, from the top of my asophagus to the bottom of my sternum (nigahiga reference) In all seriousness, it's all thanks to you guys, yes you, you right there. You guys have been with me from when I first started, when I went afk, and even now. Without my geese and swans, I may have stopped writing. Because of all of the support I got I held on to what I enjoy doing. Over the months I have talked to some really outstanding people, cipycity, omgimia, mocha_latte, and even more. Less than 3 (nigahiga reference meaning, <3)

Aleks' POV-

I don't know what to do, I'm not dominant. Shit, SHIT! I got it, just tease him a little. I kissed his cheek, trailing down to his neck. I sucked on his neck until I saw a red mark. It wasn't big, but it was noticeable. He covered his neck and blushed fiercely. I smiled and got off of him

"Lets make a bet" I started "I talked to the guys, they left us home alone for a couple weeks, maybe even a month"

He looked at me with a confused expression

"Staring today, there will be challenges everyday we have alone. The loser of the first challenge has to be completely silent"

"Lets do it! But I feel like there's more to this"

"There is, the person has to be completely silent through the others sexual contact. It will happen daily"

"Aleks, I'm still a little confused"

I sighed "say, I lose. I would have to be completely silent through that days 'sexy session' " I smiled at my words "but, it's a daily thing. If I lose today, I can win tomorrow and you would have to put up with me, in complete and utter silence"

He stayed quiet for a little and then spoke up "alright! I think I got it. Lets try it. Can I add something in?"

"Go ahead"

"If the person moans, AT ALL, they have to go through a penalty"

I nodded "lets start"

I raced to the room and turned on the Nintendo 64 "lets start with this"

The starting screen for pokemon stadium popped up. Today we were playing mini games, specifically the Clefairy one. Compared to Eddie's memory mine reined superior. Eddie grabbed his controller and shot me a glare when he saw the mini game

"Really asshole?!"

"Yup, pretty much"

"Why?"

"I like this one"

He rolled his eyes and looked to the screen. Eddie and I were getting everything correct. The puzzles became more complex and Eddie missed the last two

"Looks like I win" I said confidently

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled to me

I pushed him on the bed. I had a knee on either side of him and I leaned down a little. I took his shirt off and made my finger gently go up from the waist band of his jeans to his chest.

"Don't act like you won't enjoy it Eddie" I winked at him

"I never said I wouldn't enjoy it," he looked away from me "I'm just upset that I lost"

"Lets adjust the rules, we can't moan or make noises but we can talk"

"Why do you want to change the rules?"

"I like hearing your voice, I would be sad if you were completely silent"

"What if we moan the persons name? It's talking but it's also a moan"

I blushed at his question "I guess that's allowed"

I kissed him lovingly and pulled away

"I don't know how to be dominant, so I will be teasing you for a while"

"Damn it! That's even harder"

I grinned and held Eddie's arms above his head