The Day Together

Hows it going Swans and Geese?The Chapter before this, all of my feels were put into it, I hope you liked it. Feedback is helpful. Ideas/characters/opinions/feedback all down there in the comments.

Aleks's POV-

"I only blush for you Aleks, keep that in mind" his words went through my mind the whole ride home.

I laughed a little

"What?" Eddie questioned

i smirked

"I was just thinking..."

"of what?"

"you"

"what about me?"

"a couple things. How cute you are, the way ou smile, the way you look when you blush, your laugh.... and one more thing"

he smiled "go on.."

"who's the dominant one?"

"Wanna find out?" He said seductively

i blushed "not yet Sly. I AM NOT FULLY READY" i said firmly

"that means its you" he said bluntly

i blushed and pouted, puffing out my cheeks like a child and I crossed my arms. We pulled up to the driveway of the house and Eddie ruffled my hair then got out of the car. I still sat in the passenger side with my arms crossed and pouting. Sly turned around and walked back to the car. He opened my door and looked at me.

"C'mon Aweks" he said sounding like a kid

I shook my head "I dun wanna"

He took a deep breath "if you're going to act like a child I'm going to treat you like on"

He unbuckled my seatbelt and carefully picked me up out of the car bridal style. I blushed more

"Eddie. Put me down"

"Why should I"

"Because.... It's embarrassing..." I mumbled the last part

"What was that?"

"It's...it's...embarrassing"

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I was still in his arms so I wrapped my arms around his neck. I carefully moved to where it seemed like I was sitting on his arms, when he was carrying me like this I was taller than him. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. I moved my arms, one hand on his chest the other on the back of his head pushing him into the kiss more. My grip tightened and I clenched his shirt. I heard a car but disregarded it. I heard James yelling to random people but it didn't matter because right now, I was kissing Eddie. I heard Seamus and James laugh a little.

"Awww, you guys are so cute!" Seamus said

I pulled away from Eddie and looked at him. He was wide eyed with his face a red tint. I winked at him and turned to Seamus.

"Hey Immortal, check your twitter. You too Sly"

Eddie gently put me on the hood of James' truck. I pulled out my phone and logged into twitter. I saw a picture, James had posted it. It was a picture of what Eddie and I just did I read the comments aloud.

"How cute"

"You and Sly are perfect Immortal"

"I'm just fangirling all over the place"

Seamus started laughing

"Good job Seamus... Seriously, send me this picture. It's my new background!" I said after reading the comments.

I turned to Sly and he was still staring at me. I looked at him in a confused manor. He lipped the words, I'll tell you later. I nodded my head