The Couple Wars

Eddie's POV-

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. Seamus and James were out there.

"Hey Seamus, Aleks is feeling way-" I stopped in the middle. James and Seamus were kissing and I just smiled.

James pulled away and smiled at me

"So, when did this happen?"

"Yesterday"James replied

"No one even told me, I feel hurt"

"Anyways, Aleks is better?"

"Yeah, are we going to start the series today?"

"Only if you're up for it"Seamus jumped in

"I am, I will go tell Aleks"

I ran up the stairs and opened our bedroom door.

"Aleks, are you fine with starting the series today?"

"Yeah"

He stepped out of the bathroom wearing dark skinny jeans and a red and white striped v-neck. He came towards me and kissed my cheek. He was about to turn around and walk downstairs, but I grabbed his wrist gently.

"It's not that easy Aleks"

I turned him around and held him close to me. I kissed him passionately and licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth. He tasted so minty and fresh. I pulled away and he was blushing madly.

"You taste minty" I said seductively then I licked my lips.

"Shut up, Sly!" He said, his face still red

I laughed and ran out the door. He ran after me and soon caught up when I was downstairs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.

"I got you" he whispered in my ear

It made me loose my train of thought. He pulled me into a blissful kiss which lasted a while. It was amazing until we were interrupted.

"What did I say about making out Sly?" Seamus asked

"Keep it at a minimum.... Sorry mom" I replied as I laughed

"Are we going to start?"

"I'm ready!"

We walked to the set up, Aleks' computer beside mine and across the table was James' and Seamus' computer also next to each other. We sat down and turned on the computers.

"So, what's this series called?"Aleks questioned

"The couple Wars" James answered

"Does that mean you two are... You know"

James just nodded. We logged on and I started my recording

"Hey, what's up homies?! My name is Slyfoxhound and with me, Aleks, James, and Seamus" I began "Seamus and James, why don't you explain a little what this is about."

Seamus looked at me "is it okay if we say it?"

Aleks looked at me and nodded "go ahead"

"This is called The Couple Wars. If you guys haven't guessed yet we are teaming up with our significant other."James cut him off

"Fan girl all you want in the comments below. The teams are Seamus and Me, and Immortal and Sly"he stated "if you don't believe us we will be putting our face cam up"

We stopped the recording and set up the face cam. It was put perfectly in between the two computers so they could see both people at once. We started the recording again

"Welcome back guys, now we have our faces on the screen for those of you who don't believe us" Aleks said"to prove it...."

He kissed me right on the lips not even paying attention to the camera. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. We pulled away and looked at James and Seamus, they were doing the same thing. This series is going to be fun