Gimme Dat Bathroom Moment

Eddie's POV-

"About that date..... Where are we going?" Aleks asked clearly trying to change the subject.

"Since it's cold, why don't we get coffee?"

"I'm down for that"

I got up and walked to the bathroom, on my way I ended up dropping my phone

"SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled while bending down to get it.

In the corner of my eye I saw Aleks just staring at me

"Aleks?" I asked

"Aleks? I stated a little louder

His face turned to a light pink

"Yeah?" He said while avoiding eye contact

"You alright babe? Are you still sick?"

"I'm fine..." He snickered a little "babe? How cliche Eddie"

I turned around and continued to walk. Once I got to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and stripped down. I turned on the water and got into the shower. Suddenly I heard knocking noises

"Eddie" I heard someone say in a soft and calm voice

I already knew who it was

"Yeah Aleks"

"Can I come in, I need to brush my teeth?"

"Go ahead"

The heard the door click and the sink turned on

"Why'd you ask?" I questioned

"Dunno, just seemed like the right thing to do"

"Next time, you don't need to"

"Okay"

After that the room filled with silence

"So, where are we going to get coffee?" He asked awkwardly

"I was thinking of just going to Starbucks and, I don't know, maybe go somewhere after that"

"Sounds good" he said excitedly

I turned off the water and opened the curtain. Not realizing that Aleks wasn't comfortable with...well me, in certain ways. He just stared at me for a while and blushed. It wasn't his normal 'oh god, I'm embarrassed, what the hell do I say' blush or his 'awww that was so cute, Eddie' blush, it was more of a 'ah Shit, what the Fuck just happened! This isn't right' blush. I closed the curtain quickly.

"Aleks, I am so sorry. I didn't even notice what I did and, it was stupid. SORRY" I stated firmly

He just kept quiet. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist. I opened the curtain again, this time more cautiously. I looked at Aleks and recognized an expression that I never thought I would've seen on Aleks, lust.

Aleks' POV-

Eddie opened the curtain and I just stared at him. LOOK AWAY ALEKS! I shouted to myself mentally. I blushed, because I was nervous and kinda confused on what just happened.

"Aleks, I am so sorry. I didn't even notice what I did and, it was stupid. SORRY" Eddie said after he closed the curtain in a rush.

He grabbed the towel. I felt strange, I wanted Eddie. Right now, I don't care where I just want him! Lust......

He looked at me I could tell he was surprised. I sat down slowly on the ground and rested my forehead on my hand looking down.

"Eddie?" I whispered

"Yes?"

"I'm....confused"

"About what?"

"You"

"Explain"

"Well,I love you. A LOT. You mean everything to me. And I'm not ready yet but I want you. All of you."

He can over to me and sat next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Aleks, I love you too. A LOT" he said mocking me which made me laugh a little "but, we will take it slow. When you're ready, I will be too. We will work at our own pace. Okay?" He lifted his head and sat in front of me, resting one hand on each shoulder.

I looked up to him slightly and smiled.

"Okay"

He lifted my chin up and pecked me on the lips. He then brought me into a tight embrace.

"I hope you're ready soon" He said in a seductive whisper

"Damn it Sly, you ruined the moment!"

He did his giggle and pulled away. We got up and walked out of the rest room.