Sickness

Aleks' POV-

When we went home I changed into Sly's clothes. We layed down together and he hugged me while I went to sleep. When we woke up we talked to James and Seamus about a co op we are planning. Around 11 we actually went to sleep.

"Eddie, can we make it a normal thing to hug while sleeping? I really like it, it's comfortable." I asked

"Yeah, I would love that" he answered

We hugged each other

"Good night Eddie"

"Good night"

We slowly fell asleep in eachothers arms

~Next Day~

As I woke up Eddie was still sleeping. I just watched him sleep. His chest moved up and down slowly, his mouth slightly open, and he would mumble something every so often. I still feel sick, congested, drowsy. I think I just have a small cold, it will go away soon. Eddie's eyes slowly opened and he looked at me.

"Morning babe"he said sleepily

Babe?! I blushed "good morning"

He pecked me on the lips and got up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked sounding worried

"Not too good. I'm still congested but if I take medicine I'm sure it'll go away" I responded

"Hurry up and feel better, I don't like seeing you sick"

"I'm sorry, I'm trying my hardest"

Eddie looked at me, walked towards me and pinned me to the bed. I realized that I was still in Eddie's clothes. He was going crazy when I first put them on, that's probably why he's doing this. He just looked at me when I was on the bed.

"Eddie......"

"Yeah?"

"Ummmm.... What are you-"

"The way you look in my clothes is just too cute. I can't handle it!"

"C'mon Eddie. Why does it look so cute?"

"First, the clothes are over sized. Second, you are already attractive enough. And third,those are MY clothes"

I blushed again "thank you"

He got up and helped me off the bed.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth, meanwhile you should shower. See if that helps" he suggested

I nodded. I grabbed a change of clothes and followed Eddie into the bathroom. He closed and locked the door. I started taking off the sweater and sweat pants. Eddie just stared at me.

"Hi" I said

"Oh, um.. Hey!"

I laughed a little

"Sly, can you turn around for a little?"

"Seriously? I'm your boyfriend Aleks. You don't need to be so self conscious."

"I know, the fact that its you makes me nervous"

"I can't turn around..."

"Why not?"

"It's hard to look away"

By now my everything was off except for my boxers. I felt my cheeks flush

"Fine!" I said while going into the shower.

I closed the curtain and took off my boxers. I threw them with the rest of my clothes.

"Damn! I was really looking foward to seeing your-"

"Shut Up Sly!" I yelled feeling my cheeks getting hotter

Eddie let out his famous giggle. The bathroom was in our room so it didn't matter if we were loud. I turned on the water and soon heard the sink go on. As I was showering I started to hum. For some reason I was humming Slyfox and the Curious Cat. Eddie finished brushing his teeth and started singing to my hums.

"Everyday everyday the moon shines bright

and on my heart your head will lay.

Because I am with you

And I love all that you do

I know we're meant to be."

I turned off the water.

"So stay with me

And together we'll sing

Together we will sing

Da da da da da da

Da da da da

Ooouuuhhh oooouuuhhh"

I started to sing along

"Everything you do

Everything you say

What you say?

Every where you go

Everything you do

What you do?

I know we'll make it through"

I opened the curtain enough to grab the towel. I wraped it around my waist and pulled open the curtain. Eddie just stared at me.

Eddie's POV-

As Aleks pulled the curtain open I just stared at him. His hair was perfect even when it's wet, the towel was wrapped loosely around his waist, there were little drops of water on his chest. I observed him.

"Eddie, what's up?" He asked

"Sorry, I was just looking at you"

He stepped out of the shower. Once he was fully out I went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Aleks?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you testing me?" I whispered seductively

I turned a little so I could see his face, he was bright red

"N-N-no. I'm not."

"It seems like it"

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, the towel is hung loosely around your waist and you just seem so perfect. It's like you're tempting me" I answered still whispering

"Do you need to tempted if you want to make a move?"he asked in a seductive whisper, turning his head so our lips brushed each other.

"Not really, I just don't want to force you if you're not ready."

I slowly pushed him against the wall and put my arms on both sides of him. We shared a long kiss. He pulled away and we put our foreheads together.

"Good, because I'm not ready yet" he said with a smile and slightly nudged me to the side.

"Aleks, you cock block!" I yelled "you are tempting me!"

"Maybe just a little. It's kinda fun"

"Hurry up and get ready, I don't even think you're sick anymore"

"Nope, I actually feel fine now"

"Good we can start the series with James and Seamus!"