Ch.24: Prisoner of Azkaban II

Y/n and Harry helped Ron up as Sirius lead the quartet out of the Shack. "Sorry about the bite." Sirius said. "I reckon that twinges a bit." "A bit? A but? You almost tore my leg off." "I was going for the rat. Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact, more than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. Of course Lucas almost talked me into it. The tail I can live with. But thr fleas, they murder." The group exited thr hole in the now stunned Willow. Y/n and Harry placed Ron on a rock to rest. Sirius began to walk off towards the castle. "You two better go." Ron said. "It's alright. We'll stay." Y/n said. "You go. I'll stay." Hermione reassured. "You okay?" Harry asked. "I'm okay. You guys go." Y/n and Harry joined Sirius who looked up at the castle in the distance.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Sirius began. "I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again as a free man. That was a noble thing you two did back there. He doesn't deserve it." "Well I don't think I my dad would want his two best friends to become killers." Harry said. "You've both been through enough already. Dealing with Azkaban and roaming the nights as a werewolf." Y/n added. "Besides. If he dies, the truth dies with him." "I don't know if you know Harry. But the night your were born, James and Lily made me your godfather." "I know." "But I can understand if you chose to stay with your aunt and uncle. But if you ever wanted a different home." "What? Come and live with you?" "It's just a thought. You don't have to if you don't want to." Sirius turned to Y/n. "And you. My nephew. It's been tweleve years since I saw you last. You can come visit anytime. After all we have so much to catch up on." "We do Uncle Sirius." Y/n smiled at the man who smiled back.

"Y/n! Harry!" Hermione called. The three turned to Hermione who pointed at a full moon coming over a mountain. Remus had his eyes locked on the moon as Sirius rushed to his side. "Remus my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight? You know the man you truly are Remus. This heart is where you truly live." Sirus began to hug Remus tightly as his body began to change. He roared, dropping his wand. "Harry!" Y/n pointed at Peter who waved his hand as he began to transform back into a rat, fleeing. "Run! Run!" Sirius advised. Remus' transformation was complete. He pushed Sirius away which sent him tumbling down the hill. "Wait. Wait." Hermione stopped the boys who began to flee. "Bad idea. Bad idea." Ron mumbled. Hermione stepped closer to Remus who whimpered. "Professor? Professor Lupin?" Remus howled into the night sky. Y/n pulled Hermione behind him as he guarded his friends. "There you are Potter!" Snape hissed. Remus growled which caused Snape to turn and stand defensively infront of the students.

Remus scratched Snape which caused the group to fall back. Remus was preparing to attack again only for Sirius to lunge at him in his animal form. The two rushed at each other, biting and scratching themselves. Remus pushed Sirius away. Remus turned to the group who were being guarded by Snape. A loud roar caused a eyes to turn to an animal where Y/n once stood. "Y/n?" Hermione gasped. "You're a lion?" Ron added. Y/n leaped over Snape and stood between his friends and Remus. Y/n roared loudly while Remus howled. Y/n lunged at Remus and bit down on his shoulder. Remus howled in pain and retaliated by scrathing Y/n's face. Y/n releases his jaws from Remus' shoulder and shook his head, only for Remus to bite down on his back which caused Y/n to roar. Sirius stood back up and bit Remus' arm, turning his attention to the black dog that began to run away. Remus gave chase and after a whimper from Y/n, he too began to follow.

"Sirius/Y/n." Harry and Hermione said respectively. Harry began to run after the three and so did Hermione, except Snape managed to hold back the girl who struggled to release herself. Harry found the Remus turning between Sirius and Y/n who stood on either side of him. Remus picked Sirius up and slammed him towards the ground. Y/n lunged at Remus and hit him in the chest with his paw. Remus quickly jumped onto Y/n and bit the back on his neck, trying to kill him. Y/n began to violently whimper. Harry picked up a rock and threw it at Remus who turned to Harry. He jumped of off Y/n who collapsed. Remus began to run at Harry but stopped immediately as a distant howl got his attention. Turning from the howl and back to Harry, Remus decided to pursue the feminine sounding howl. Sirius had reverted back to normal and stumbled around a bit until he fell down the hill. "Y/n. Y/n are you alright?" Harry shook Y/n who was also back to normal. The boy was shaking violently and had a cold sweat. "Hermione!" Harry called.