After the Chase

Note: This story is under Suarez-Cordova Cousins Series  but you can also read it as a stand-alone. If you also want to know the side characters (specially the first generation) under this story, you can check my bio to see the list of my other stories. Just beware of some spoilers that you might encounter while reading this story. Thank you! Enjoy!

•••

After the Chase is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All rights reserved 2022.

©JEYL_Purple

•••

Suarez-Cordova Cousins Second Installment:

Apollo Neecko S. Cordova

***

"After all these years running around in circles, sa tabi mo rin pala ako titigil."

Architect Apollo Neecko Cordova is a certified playboy with a very innocent and charming personality. Kaya madaling mahulog ang mga kababaihan dito ay dahil sa bitag na dala-dala ng nakahahumaling nitong itsura. He doesn't want to get himself tied up with one woman. Yet. Not yet. He still likes playing around with girls, not with their hearts. He knows the limitations of his game. He only wants to enjoy his bachelor's life before getting serious in a relationship. Because he believes that once he decided to enter into a serious relationship where commitments and priorities are needed to keep the relationship healthy, he can never turn his back anymore.

Until Sunshine and Snow came barging into his life, destroying every fibers of his initial plan.