Part 11 🔞

Sana is Shivered by his shameless talk....

Sid chuckles to see her red face and sucks her cheeks making it more red....
Sid leans on her chest and finds her Birthmark.......He finds it heavenly art but he does't know what is this....he looks this making his eyes zoom as he examined this....then he looked her face who closes her eyes...

Sid----------- ye kya h...( Confused tone)

Sana open her eyes and gesture him what ?

Sid----------- ye ( points towards her Birthmark)

Sana------- ye meri Birthmark h....( Low voice and shyly )

Sid----------- wowww it's heavenly beautiful..... it's make me more Crazy for you.....you are really maden by heaven jaan.....

His lines making Sana bite her lower lips making Sid frowns.....

Sid----------- don't....( Saying he frees her lower lips)
Kaha h nah tumse jyada haaq mera h tumhare chehre pe smjhi.....( Possesiveness)

Sana------- par...mere body toh meri h nah ( low voice)

Sid----------- ab wo teri nhi rhi....jo v h sab mera h.......( Huskily)

Sana------- Parr....

Sid----------- chuppp....bohot ghamand h nah tujhe apne sundar sa chehre pe....avi dekh mai kaise teri ghamand utarta hu.....( Greetings his teeth )

Sana is confused.......Sid starts opening her b*a hook harshly..... because now she makes him frustrated by her statement......

She flinches by his act........Sid removes her b*a....and his eyes become dark to see her heavenly beauty.....

Her curves are already making him crazy for her....now her blossoms make him more crazyyyyy as it's big fluffy and milky white with soft erect brown n**pls.....

He doesn't't waste time to grop it sqeezing it and eat it.....he is doing everything very harshly making her cry silently in pain....after 20 mins of torturing them he moves down towards her lower part.........

He harshly pulled out her p***y making it teer....... He can't control any more to see her pink soft and beautiful tiny princess part.....he digs his face and starts chewing sucking licking and biting her cl*t and pu**y lips harshly.....but everything making her crying because she felt pain more than pleasure as it's her first time and he is acting like a beast.........

After that he enters his one finger.... inside her making her clutch the bedsheet in pain biting her lips.....he is pushing his finger in and out harshly while eating her lips madly......he removes his fingers and starts opening his pants and

He hovers over her and  pushes his d**k inside her making her shob loudly and screaming out in extreme pain but he lost his scene completely......he thr***t her crazily and really very very harsh....

He forgot that it was her first time...........she felt pleasure after some time and now she is enjoying it with moan unknowingly.....as she is Cummings for uncountable times....

But after almost 1 hour....when he removed his juni*r after climax......she felt very much pain down there......

Hearing her sobs he gains his scene..... when....She starts Crying loudly like a baby.....He felt very bad for his torture on her.... ofcourse it was her first time but more over this she is very young to tolerate this much pain in only 18 years old.....

His eyes become moist.....to see her situation.....his crushes himself for this......that is his problem.... whenever he sees her....he lost his control.....but today he decides to control himself as it was her first time but when she debated with him that she had only right on her body he lost his damn control in much anger......