Part 43

Shehnaz comes down to the leaving area find Sid is sitting with the whole family looking some worries......she thought he is worried for the past incidents of Paras......

G dada----- Shehnaaz.....puttar....idhar aa baith....

Sana smiles and was about to Sid beside Sid while her dada ji said sternly.....

G dada-------- maine kaha idhr Sana...( Pointing beside him)

Sana makes confused face while looking at Sid who looks at her with sad face ...Sana sits beside Dada ji...

PG-------- Sana Aarav puttar kya kar rha h....

Sana------- So rha h maa....( Smiles)

G dada-------- Shehnaz hum tumse ek baat puchte h ek hi bari me jawab dena....

Sana------- jii kya...( Confused)

G dada-------- Tum hamare sath apna ghr chalogi ?....

Sid's heart starts throbbing loudly in tension....

Sana------- H..ha... haan ji dada ji mai jaungi ......

Sid's heart Breaks into millions pieces after hearing her totally unknown about her real intention behind her this decision.....

Dada ji smirkes looks at Sid who is totally numb and when Sana looks at him she saw his retreating figure who walks towards their room....

Sana Wasa about to stand when Dada ji hold her hand...

Gur--------- kaha Jaa rhi h puttar...

Sana------- Woo hamare kamre me......ap...apna bag...haan bag lane....

Sweety-------- Sana tera bag maine pack krke rakh diyi h tere side me dekh....( Point beside her)

She looks at her bag which is kept beside her and smiles slightly while her heart is yelling to ran to Sid and hug him tightly before bidding him bye but it's not possible infront of everyone.....

Sana-------....To...Toh fir mai Aarav ko...

She was stops when she saw Sid is coming down and Aarav is in his protective arms totally into his deep sleep hugging his Papa's neck... keeping his head on his Papa's broad shoulder... looking sooo adorable...

Sid kissed Aarav's whole face making
him steer in sleep and his face is shinning with his Papa's saliva of kiss.... And tears yess Sid was crying unknowingly and Silently as he thought Sana is again going to disbelief him.....

No body notice his tears as he plaster his rough face over his sad heart but notice Aarav's face is wet....and get confusion

Sid lastly pecks Aarav's forhead for a longgg time....and Sweety takes him from Sid....

Sid----------- Chal Kushal... flight ki der ho rha h...( Whispering tone)

Kush---------- Hmm...( Glare Sweety)

A lone tear tickle down from Sana's cheek as Sid even doesn't look back to her for even one second make her confused and Sad also....

Gur dada-------- Chall puttar....hamare v Flight h...chalo chalo....Bhabhi Rajendra chal....

Sana walks slowly behind her dada ji parents and Sid's dada ji and dadi ji as they all are going to Mumbai....

Sweety is walking beside Sana holding sleeping Aarav into her arms....with Baaz and Kirti who can see Sana's condition.......

Sweety-------- Sana....mujhe pata h tu dukhi h aur Sayad Kushal and Sid jiju dono hi mere se v ghussa h kyu ki maine v mana nhi Kiya kisi ko....par trust me mujhe tu avi ke liye waha Hamare ghr me protective lg rhi h ye Paras kavi v kahi v kuch v kar sakta h.....London me Kushal aur Jiju office chale jayenge toh tu akele rahegi kaise samhalegi sab kuch....Aarav v kitna chota h....