Part 58

Rita maa------- Sidharth jaa Aarav ko lekar mil kar aa pehle Sana se fir hum sab milenge.....

Sid smiles and nodded ...

Sid holds Aarav one hand and holds his daughter in another arms protectively and enters into the cabin...

Sana who was laying on the bed with closing eyes opened her eyes slowly hearing the footsteps...

And opening her eyes she saw the best and beautiful view of her life....

Her most handsome husband is coming holding her son's one hand and holding her daughter by another hand...

She smiles seeing him who is giving her the world winning smile back...

Sid sits on the stool and Aarav immediately sits on the bed beside his Mumma....

Sid----------- Thik h n tu ? ( Whispering tone)

Sana smiles and nodded in yes....

Aarav------- Mumma....Bahen...( Pointing at the baby)

Sana smiles brightly and ruffles his hairs....

Sid carefully keeps the little soul beside Sana....

Sana turns slowly and looks at her face carefully who is looking at Aarav...

Aarav------ Mumma she is looking at me...

Sid chuckles...

Sid----------- You are her favourite....

Aarav------- Sachi ?

Sana giggles....this is her fault that her son learnt to say Sachi like her...

Sana------- Ye sachi bolna mere se sikha h....

Sid laugh slightly.... making that little Soul looks at him....

Sana------- Sidharth....( Lovingly)

Sid----------- Hmmm...( Smiles)

Sana------- kiske jaisi huyi h dekhne me...

Sid---------- you...

Sana------- really?

Aarav------- No like me...( Frown)

Sid----------- Haan bacha like you also...

Aarav smiles.... making Sana laughed a little....

Sana------- Aarav ab kya karega kyu ki bahen to ab papa ke paas bhi rahegi..... aur papa pyar bhi karenge ..

Aarav------- Papa...toh mela bhi h n...( Cutely)

Sid and Sana is aww on him and waiting for his next reply...

Aarav------- Ol ( aur) bahen ka bi ( bhi) to h... isiliye mai sheal ( share) kalunga usse... Lekin kisi ol ( aur) ke sath nhi....( Cutely nodding his head)

Sid's love for his son increase more....how much understanding he is....

Sid takes Aarav in his arms and kissed his whole face... making him giggles...

Sid----------- You will always me Papa's first favourite beta....you are the first who make me father....who make me feel special to be a father....( Kissing his face continuously who is not understand his words at all)

Sana is loving this man to no end....he will be the best father of the world...and she knows it from the first...

**************************

2 years later....

Sidharth and Kushal is back to the Mumbai with their family as their London's business is settled all good...