Part 24

2months more passed..... It's Sana's delivery month....after 1 month her final exam will be started so...she is busy in her study......

Sid and Kushal and everybody continue their searching work of Sana...

***************
One beautiful morning.....

Kriti and Baaz was busy to make their daughter to send her school......

Kriti------ dekhhhh khoti bus pauch gyee....tu avi tk jute ni phne...

Baaz------- kya maa jaisi language bol rhe hoo....wo v Sana aur Sweety ko khoti bolti thi...

Kriti------ chupp....

They send her school by her bus.......

After sometime they hear Sana's screamed....they rans towards her room...and find her screaming loudly holding her baby bumb...

Kriti------ Sanaa.....suniyee gadi nikaliyee humme hospital Jana prega...

Baaz------- haan haan...

They reached hospital and Sana was in labour room now screaming and crying like hell....she was screaming in pain and Crying to remember Sid's face...

Dr...------ plsss aap dono bahar wait kijiye humme delivery krne dijiye she is all good and healthy....koi dikkt nhi hoga okay....

Kriti and Baaz smiles and left from there making Sana worried....
A nurse caressing her hairs Lovingly....while Dr console her and told to force herself......

Sana------- aaahhnnn...mujh...mujhse nhi hogaa....( Panting)

Nurse----- Sshhh....tumhara husband kaha h....unko bulaye kya....tab tumhe thori hausla badhegiii....

Sana crying silently...

Dr----- kisi ko bulane ki jrurt nhi h aap thora aur kosis kriye bss srf 2 min ke liye...

After 2 mins Sana let a big scream and a cute crying sound of a little soul heard by Kriti and Baaz......they hug each other and smile....Dr. came out...

Dr. ----- Congratulations It's baby boy...☺️

Baaz------- heeinnnn....mai mama ban gyaa...hahahaha 😍😍

Kriti------ doctor Patient kaise h...

Dr----- maa aur bacha dono hi thik h aur bache ek dam healthy aur fit and fine h....☺️

Saying she left...and they both entered into the room....find sleeping Sana and the cute little soul laying beside her....

Kriti------ he is soo cutee....🥰

Baaz------- See his eyes are completely look like Sidtharth.....

While Sana wake up...

Sana------- Noo he is only my baby...mera bacha h mera Aarav..

Baaz and Kriti look at each and again smile ..

Kriti------ Sana are you fine...

Sana------- Haan bhabhii...

Baaz------- Doctor kal saam tk discharge kr denge ☺️....

Sana nooded and also smile...then Kriti takes Aarav into her arm...while he was making cute annoying Faces making everyone laughed.....

**************************
It's spent 20 days....Sana again started going to her college.... She knows that Aarav is totally safe and fine with his mama mami........

She is very happy to own that little beautiful cute and adorable soul by give him birth.... it's a new and different feeling for her which is undoubtedly beautiful...... too be a mother she has to take more responsibilities in such a young age....but she is very much happy to takes that responsibilities for her own body part....her Aarav....