Part 32

Next morning Sana wakes up and Find Aarav is not beside her.....she started panicking......

Sana------- Aarav...bacha.......gir to nhi gya na...nhi toh girega toh ye pillow toh hatt jayega ya......fir gir jayega na......

Saying she wears her robe hastily and rans out from her room.....just to find Aarav into his father arms in the leaving area.......

Sid walks here and there saying sweet things.......Sana smiles but suddenly she remembers there last night conversation........even he didn't come to sleep in her room after their conversation.....she felt hurt and guilty....she knows now that he is also hurted by her like she was hurted by him......

Ashok uncle comes there....

Ashok uncle ------- Areyyy melaa aalavvv baba kya kal Laha h... Papa ke sath ghumi ghumi ho laha h haan.......

Sid smiles to hear his father's childish tone.......

Ashok uncle ------- mere paas aaoge?

Saying he forwarded his hand.....but Aarav being Aarav.....he is Papa's Gunda....he doesn't want to go anywhere from his Papa's arms.....

Sid----------- nhi jayega papa....dekhiye kaise muuh bana raha h....

Sana smiles and went there.....

Sana------- Aaravvv....dada ji ke paas Jana chaiye.....jaooo....

Aarav----- uuuuuhhhhhhh 😠😤

Sana------- baap re ghussa dekhiye papa ji.....

Asokh uncle -------- huuh Sidtharth Sukhla ka beta h attitude aur ghussa toh hoga hi.....

Sid----------- Papapaahhh ( wince)

Aarav laughed hearing his Papa's wincing tone.....

Sid----------- kya huaa bachaa....itna hasi subha subha....

Rita maa also comes there......

Rita maa------- Saanaaa....bacha tu ready ho jake.....sab ready hone lag gye h......ghumne jana h n....ready hoke breakfast bhi krna h na....

Sana------- jii maa....( She left)

Rita maa------- aap ready ho gye ho toh Aarav ke sath khelo na....Sid bhi ready ho jayega......

After so many tantrums....Aarav agreed to go with his Dada ji... from his Papa's arms....with teary eyes and sad face 🥺..... looking damn cute and Adorable 😍🥰......

Sid smiles to see his son's attachment and love towards him........

Asokh uncle----- papa ko ready hona h na Mera hero....chalo chalo hum khelte h...

Sid----------- maa mai Sehbaaz ke room me ready hone jaa rha hu.....

Rita maa------- kyuuu Sana ke room me jaa wo toh tera bhi room h n....

Sid----------- mera kahi bhi kuch v nhi h....ye sab ko leke mujhe ab nhi sochna.......

Saying he left and entered into Sana's room to take his clothes....but he find his t-shirt and jeans is already laying on bed......and a towel also....he knew Sana kept that for him.......but he didn't wear that....he went and takes another t-shirt and jeans for himself and went to Sehbaaz's room to get ready.....

Sana Comes out and find that clothes are laying in same position....she thought Sid didn't get ready till now...so she started getting ready....she wears a beautiful blue colours transperant sari.....she keep a small clature clip into her hairs and kept her hairs on one side of shoulder and apply a pink lipstick in nude makeup.....with sindoor and Mangalsutra obviously looking hell gorgeous as asuseal....