Part 53

In early morning....

Aarav started crying suddenly making Sid wakes up.....and Sana sits on the holding the duvet over her bare chest... bed with a jerk hearing his screaming crying......

Sid----------- Wait mai dekhta hu....

Sana------- hmmm...

Wearing his shorts Sid takes Aarav from his baby swing and started rocking him...

Sid----------- haan haan kya babba.....kya huaaa...yha huu Bachaa...bsss bsss santtt.......

But Aarav is not stopping....

Sana------- Sidharthhh mujhe dijiye usse nasa chad gya hoga....

Sid----------- Kyahh ? Kuch bhi bak rhi h tu....

Sana------- Arey haan....usse dhud ki bhook lga h...

Sid----------- Okay mai feeder bottle bhar kar Lata hu...

Sana------- Areyy nhi nhi Sidharthh....uskoo...umm...wo...woooo.....ummm.. mera hi chaiye....( Blushing like hell looking down)

Sid Smirked....and gives her Aarav...

Sid----------- Itna kyu sarma rahi h meri jaan....

Sana smiles shyly and lies down holding Aarav who is crying and screaming like hell near her chest.... sliding her duvet.....she puts her n***le into his hungry innocent mouth making him sucking hurriedly stopping his crying totally.... making Sid smiles.....

Sid lies down beside Sana and cover themselves with the duvet and hugs her tightly from behind makes Sana smiles Shyly...

Sid kissed Sana's cheeks which was his side....

Sid----------- Beta dheere piyo bacha....papa ko poke mat kro mumma ke khilaf....( Feeling hard hearing his Son's sucking sound)

Sana------- Sidharthhhhhh Kuch bhi ? ( Whispering shyly)

Sid----------- Hmmm...sacchi dekh...

Pressing his hardness against her hips makes Sana widened her eyes....and Sid chuckle.....

Sid----------- Soja baby soja......i will not give you a hard time after sooo many days....( Kissing her cheeks makes her smiles)

The trio again felt asleep.....

****************************

They all reached Mumbai and started preparing the wedding things....

Here Aarav being Aarav gives a beautiful time to his papa and a hard time to his Mumma showing tantrums whenever she takes him from Sid making Everyone awwwww of the Father-Son bond....

Sana------- Aajaana.......kya h tere ko bhi Haan Aarav....itna ziddi kyu...papa yhi h n...pehle khana khatam karo apna.....( Pulling him from Sid's arms)

Aarav screams loudly being irritate from his Mumma....

Sid----------- Chod na Sana mai khila dunga....tu jake tayari dekh....aur mujhe ye de....( Takes the bowl)

Sid sits on the couch and keeps the bowl on the table makes Aarav eat the full baby food without any tantrums... Making everybody shocked and aww of them.....

***********************

Wedding day.....

In Mumbai in a big and classy Wedding Venue......

Sweety and the whole family came before the whole marriage rituals to Mumma from Punjab set.........

Sweety cames Down with Sana wearing a Pink lahenga looking Obviously Beautiful like hell but our Sana is the beauty Queen looking hell Gorgeous in Red benarasi Saree....with open hairs red lipstick gives Sid a hard time to control himself from removing that lipstick by his own tongue.....who is looking exactly soooo Handsome in his Black Kurta pajama......